Alexander Wang Anyone around to see my first Alexander Wang Rocco?????

Can you post a picture of the bag w/ the rose gold bottoms w/ a rose gold watch? I want to see if there are different variations of rose gold. :biggrin: Thanks! Loving your pics!

Yes I will take some pictures of the rose gold bottom with a rose gold watch tomorrow for you. Mine is a Michael kors I think it looks really good together xo

Can you post a picture of the bag w/ the rose gold bottoms w/ a rose gold watch? I want to see if there are different variations of rose gold. :biggrin: Thanks! Loving your pics!

here are some pictures of my rose gold watch with the rose gold studs. im sorry for some of the poor photos my camera is not very good. xo

Attachments

• AW Rose gold watch.jpg
    AW Rose gold watch.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 1,683
  • AW 2.jpg
    AW 2.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 951
  • AW 3.jpg
    AW 3.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 944
  • AW 4.jpg
    AW 4.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 917
  • AW 5.jpg
    AW 5.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 930
  • AW 6.jpg
    AW 6.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 929
here are some pictures of my rose gold watch with the rose gold studs. im sorry for some of the poor photos my camera is not very good. xo
Wow! The pics are amazing. I can't believe how shiny the rose gold studs are on the bottom of the Rocco bag. I really want this bag, but the reviews scare be bc there are some who said the handles rip off. What do you think of the quality of the bag? By chance, do you know how much the bag weighs? I don't like carrying heavy bags but this has a shoulder strap so that's helpful. Thanks for posting the pics!

Wow! The pics are amazing. I can't believe how shiny the rose gold studs are on the bottom of the Rocco bag. I really want this bag, but the reviews scare be bc there are some who said the handles rip off. What do you think of the quality of the bag? By chance, do you know how much the bag weighs? I don't like carrying heavy bags but this has a shoulder strap so that's helpful. Thanks for posting the pics!

Thank you. The studs definitely stand out more in rose gold. I don't know the weight of this bag but I can feel the weight of the studs when the bag is empty. I find it heavy to carry which is why I don't use it every day but it's perfect for shopping or going out to dinners. I love love having a 2nd longer strap, it comes in handy when shopping or its heavy on your arms. In my Opinion this bag is in good quality, and I think you do get a lot for your money. The straps on my bag has not shown any sign of wear or tear but I am so careful with it. Also the leather of the bag is a lot softer now then when it was new and smell gorgeous of leather. Xo

First of all - congrats on this gorgeous bag. The pebbled lether does look really yummy :smile: As I am thinking of getting one in the same combo as you, does A4 fit in this bag?

First of all - congrats on this gorgeous bag. The pebbled lether does look really yummy :smile: As I am thinking of getting one in the same combo as you, does A4 fit in this bag?
Thank you :smile:
I never tried to put any thing that size in my bag before but I put an a4 note book in it today it was fine but made my bag looked a bit rectangle lol. I always carry my iPad in this bag and it fits perfectly inside. Xo