Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get in touch with the seller? Can you order them to take it down?

I sent her a message that it is quite rude to use someones picture without permission, especially when the person is recognizable on the picture, without stating it is not hers, which might let people think I am the seller.
Luckily she took the picture down.

I sent her a message that it is quite rude to use someones picture without permission, especially when the person is recognizable on the picture, without stating it is not hers, which might let people think I am the seller.
Luckily she took the picture down.
Hi angelasoel,

I thought I would let you know that you can get her listing removed for 'copyright'. Email [email protected] and they will send you out an email. You have to state that you are the owner of the images and the owner of your blog (name it). It will ask you to fill in the listing details etc. Just ask for it to be removed if you have continuing issues with the seller and they won't remove them or credit them (whatever it is you're wanting).

I had issues with my photo's being used too and some seller were selling knock off IM shoes so I was emailing eBay Vero heaps. If you need any help, feel free to drop me an email

Hi angelasoel,

I thought I would let you know that you can get her listing removed for 'copyright'. Email [email protected] and they will send you out an email. You have to state that you are the owner of the images and the owner of your blog (name it). It will ask you to fill in the listing details etc. Just ask for it to be removed if you have continuing issues with the seller and they won't remove them or credit them (whatever it is you're wanting).

I had issues with my photo's being used too and some seller were selling knock off IM shoes so I was emailing eBay Vero heaps. If you need any help, feel free to drop me an email

thanks, she already removed my pictures and sent me a message in a very irritated manner that she found it on google and I should be honored instead of angry... well if only she clearly stated it wasn't her in the picture and state where it is from I wouldn't had a problem with it. But luckily she took them off.

our fellow Dutchie Sylvie van der Vaart definitely knows how to style off her Weez jacket, one of the best combo's I have seen so far! But how can you go wrong with the Rio sandals and a black Birkin..... swoon....
Atam_pGCEAASfkN.jpg

AtaaTf2CIAAflKY.jpg

Really cute! I called IM NY and they were all sold out. I may get it in the red. :smile:

Are you talking about the Amos tank?! It is on tessabit.com right in M in black and white! I have ordered from this site once before and they are reputable with quick shipping. I received my item in the US in 3 days from Italy. Also, the duties and fees are included in the price and I have a code for free worldwide shipping right now if anyone is interested!

Last edited:
Are you talking about the Amos tank?! It is on tessabit.com right in M in black and white! I have ordered from this site once before and they are reputable with quick shipping. I received my item in the US in 3 days from Italy. Also, the duties and fees are included in the price and I have a code for free worldwide shipping right now if anyone is interested!

Thanks-I received the free shipping email from them today too. Boo...i need small and there's only small left in the green. Still on the fence with that color. I want the white and already own the black ami-long sleeve version.

Last edited:
Thanks-I received the free shipping email from them today too. Boo...i need small and there's only small left in the green. Still on the fence with that color. I want the white and already own the black ami-long sleeve version.

Oh darn! What about Creatures of Comfort? The link to their items in one of my emails shows that they still have it in small in black (assuming that they keep this updated). But I'm not sure where you are located, so that may not work for you.

Oh sorry, just saw that you said you wanted white..nevermind :smile:

can either of you PM me the free shipping code? i read the fine print, free shipping is only valid for $160 or more....am i wrong? i am hoping to be wrong...

can either of you PM me the free shipping code? i read the fine print, free shipping is only valid for $160 or more....am i wrong? i am hoping to be wrong...

Juneping,
I am looking in the email they sent to me, and I actually don't see a code. I assumed there was one in the email, but didn't look closely until now. I guess you don't need a code for the offer to apply, and when I go to the site, I don't see any details about a minimum you must spend. Sorry, thats not very helpful :sad:

Thank you! I now have my name down on a few wait-lists...haven't found anyone doing pre-orders yet. I'm in the US. Have you seen any other pictures of the jacket to see how it's slightly different? I think the bottom is gathered now. At least thats how it appeared in the pic of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wearing it. Haven't found any other pics of it yet.

My understanding from what I gathered from my SA and the lovely Mandi (TPFer) is that it comes in black and framboise. It looks like the Keni as it doesn't have the belt along the hem. I don't think there are pics but it's less than half the price of the Keni.

Status
Not open for further replies.