Happy Birthday to Me!

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
Yay!!! It's my birthday :yahoo: Plus, dh said he will get me ANOTHER new bag for my birthday (he already bought me one). It will have to be an ebay thing though since I need to keep it within a price range but still :wlae: I'm also considering a cute Lucky Brand bag that I saw at Marshalls.

He says he doesn't feel guilty buying his hunting stuff if I spend $$ on Coach, lol.

Such a great dh I have :heart: Just wanted to share. Now...off to search ebay!

Happy Birthday to both of you!! :drinkup:

My DH tries to keep me as far away from the coach store & eBay as possible - birthday or no birthday!!! (But then he shouldn't leave me alone all day long with a computer and car within close range of a Coach store...) You've got yourself a good man there!! ;)

Thanks everyone! Happy birthday to all your March girls :jammin:

candypalmer - I love your drunk cat avatar!

Bags4Bubbles - I suspect he is still open to this because I JUST discovered Coach so he isn't fully aware of it yet, lol. Although, he does support my makeup addiction and he is fully aware of that one.

Can I also just say that school should be automatically cancelled on one's birthday? It should be a law! I have to go to my dreaded Biology class tonight :yucky:

Thanks everyone! Happy birthday to all your March girls :jammin:

candypalmer - I love your drunk cat avatar!

Bags4Bubbles - I suspect he is still open to this because I JUST discovered Coach so he isn't fully aware of it yet, lol. Although, he does support my makeup addiction and he is fully aware of that one.

Can I also just say that school should be automatically cancelled on one's birthday? It should be a law! I have to go to my dreaded Biology class tonight :yucky:
Yes, and a very , very, Happy Birthday to you, it is YOUR special day..to be and do whatever you wish!!!!