I am DEF OCD when it comes to shoes!

fatefullotus

Building a rainbow
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
On a rare night home early, I had no idea what to do with myself and remembered I had to take pictures of the heel on one of the new Pigalles. One thing led to another, and so here's some pictures of the shoes in my closet. I ran out of battery before I can get halfway thru but perhaps another early night, and I'll be able to document everything for you ladies!

Enjoy!

Some Louboutins:
LouboutinColl.jpg

My Pigalle Family:
PigalleCollection.jpg

PigalleCollection2.jpg

(They range from 100mm to 130mm)

The Leopard Print Patent Pigalle in 130mm (current season):
LeopardPrintPatentPigalle.jpg

LeopardPrintPatentPigalle4.jpg

LeopardPrintPatentPigalle3.jpg

The leopard print pony hair Pigalles in 100mm (last season):
5c81_1.jpg

5b57_1.jpg

WOW. That's really all there is to say. lol. Other then the fact that I am completely jealous of your collection. You have so many beautiful shoes! Do you have an all time favorite?

That is an awesome collection. How do you walk in the 130mm shoes? Do you practice, because I know I would need to practice walking in those. Lovely shoes and you have great taste.

My mum was always a heels person, and I picked that up from her from a young age. In high school, when I first made the transition from sneakers to itty bitty heels, I thought, "How does she DO this?! Kill me now!" But progressively, I just got comfortable in higher and higher heels. 3 1/2 inches to 4 1/2 inches is my "everyday" height and I save the 5 inches for special occassions out with the girlfriends or the BF. It's really not as bad as it looks! :yes: