Burberry Outlet Questions

Hi, do you know if I could expect big sales around labour weekend at the NYC outlet? I'm due to be there then on holidays at that time and wasn't sure if it's a good time for further savings then. Do you also know if the NYC Burberry outlet is much bigger & more variety then the Vegas one? Thanks D

cloee said:
Hi. Do you know if the Niagara Falls outlet has the mottram trench in size 0 in the trench color? Thanks.

No, actually Burberry does not make size 0, but they start at a 2, and from the feedback I hear from customers, sometimes our 2 is smaller than a 0. I will check today to see if we have that trench, and if not, I'll see if we have anything similar.

dannii said:
Hi, do you know if I could expect big sales around labour weekend at the NYC outlet? I'm due to be there then on holidays at that time and wasn't sure if it's a good time for further savings then. Do you also know if the NYC Burberry outlet is much bigger & more variety then the Vegas one? Thanks D

To be honest with you, Burberry is no longer going to behaving "big sales" throughout the year,and we were informed that's really only going to happen around Christmastime.

This past Memorial Day weekend, there was no sale, you just see old age items at an extra 50% off, but sizes tend to be on the larger side, 6 to 14 seems to be it...2 and 4 are always sold out. most sizes left are 12.

cloee said:
Hi. Do you know if the Niagara Falls outlet has the mottram trench in size 0 in the trench color? Thanks.

We do have this trench in black, but that's it as far as need ending a shorter trench, and I think right now we just have size 8 and up...we have more sizes in the longer version of this trench in black and trench color.

elise.myers said:
To be honest with you, Burberry is no longer going to behaving "big sales" throughout the year,and we were informed that's really only going to happen around Christmastime.

This past Memorial Day weekend, there was no sale, you just see old age items at an extra 50% off, but sizes tend to be on the larger side, 6 to 14 seems to be it...2 and 4 are always sold out. most sizes left are 12.

Thank you for letting me know. Much appreciated. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to still spot some nice things when I'm there. Even if they are not heavily discounted :sad:

No, actually Burberry does not make size 0, but they start at a 2, and from the feedback I hear from customers, sometimes our 2 is smaller than a 0. I will check today to see if we have that trench, and if not, I'll see if we have anything similar.

To correct you, Burberry does make size "0"'s but it all just depends on the type of item you're looking for. Some do, some don't - majority have an option of zero, you just need to know your product.

Burberry sizes do run smaller, but the size 2 for a Marystow did not fit me, so I opted for a size 0 in Trench colour. Fits great and perfect for my shoulders.

Mottram is a full priced trench and a newer style (black and/or tortoise shell buttons), unfortunately it would not be in the outlets. Older styles could be there, you just need to call and check! :biggrin:

Thanks Schrodinger. I will just grab the trench from a retail store then. It seems 0 is a fairly new size. I checked the US website and only 2 styles have the 0. In the Canadian website, all styles are showing size 2 as the smallest.

We do have this trench in black, but that's it as far as need ending a shorter trench, and I think right now we just have size 8 and up...we have more sizes in the longer version of this trench in black and trench color.

Elise- Did y'all get any of the trenches in the king fisher color or navy? I'm a sucker for blue!