My splash of Citron anyone? PICS!

BellaShoes

Stronger for it...
O.G.
Oct 14, 2007
Hello!

I came across this photo as I was posting in the Celebrity Style thread, Jessica Seinfeld at the premiere of 'What to expect....' and the Citron Pouchette literally made me gasp...

This is the photo:

0510_celeb_photos004--350x600.jpg

A conversation with my fashionista BFF, a little online research between me and the aforementioned fashionista... 3 days later, I came home to a little box from Bergdorf's today..... :graucho:

A few front shots... the color captures differently, but photos don't do it justice!

The hardware is antique brass, not tarnished.. it's just the sunlight.

a3fcf089.jpg

20918bec.jpg

484e39e0.jpg

74c82f2e.jpg

10d6a117.jpg

OMG!!!! I loveeeeee it!! It's truly stunning, I don't know why but I just can't get enough of this color!! I really MUST get a little piece of it some how!! Gorgeous, enjoy the heck out of it Bella! :smile:

Scoobie!!!!!! :woohoo: I am so happy you were first to chime in! I will post outfit pics to show off it's versatility! I have seen it styled with pink, cobalt, black, white,... it's amazing in real life! Honestly, I would say it is trend but on trend; every S/S to come, why would you not crave a pop of color?! When is a pop of color out of style? LOVE!

It's so bright and cheery...how could you not just love it!!! :sunshine: I think maybe I will get it in a wallet and if I can handle all of that gorgeous color maybe something more...:graucho: Can't wait to see your pairings so I can continue to ohh and ahh and drool incessantly! :P