NCAA Basketball Tournament

Both of my teams are in the Sweet Sixteen: Florida (my dad went there and I grew up a fan) and Vandy (where I went to school). I am not sure if I see Vandy making it past Georgetown, but they did manage to defeat Florida earlier in the season. I think Florida will advance. I am looking forward to watching the games.

my team didnt make it (it was the first time being eligible in a few years following a scandal)...maybe next year

I am not sure who I am rooting for right now though. I thought Stanford was going to do well, so my NCAA pool is pretty much wrong.

Um I don't keep up with sports, but I know my team is in there somewhere...though I know nothing about my team, lol.... GO WINTHROP? GO WINTHROP?! :blink: Wooooo! :biggrin:

Um I don't keep up with sports, but I know my team is in there somewhere...though I know nothing about my team, lol.... GO WINTHROP? GO WINTHROP?! :blink: Wooooo! :biggrin:

Wintrop lost in the second round...like a week ago ;)

But I applaud your team loyalty!!

I'm going with Georgetown to win it all. Oregon beating Florida, then beating Kansas, G'Town beating Oregon for the title

Ok...I have FL beating OH St. in the finals...but I would die and go to Heaven if KS won!!! I just can't get myself to bet on them....I'm too afraid of my power of wishful thinking...and the jinx it will bring!
:dothewave:Are you all ready for some game?! It's Jayhawk time....:yahoo:
Good luck KU!!!!:dothewave: