Who's up for another reveal from the car?

Love the reveal from the car! I actually like this wallet in DE. I'm not a DE fan but it does look better than Azur to me!

Congrats and I think you may have just started a trend.....

OMG does it fit an iphone in the pocket??? and does that full sized back hidden pocket fit passports???

Tres Gorgeous !!!! CONGRATS!

Ps. I was a little late with my excited "OPEN" post LOL

Gosh... I need to come up with some "unexpected LV money" too lol....

it was bitter sweet. i had to return a damaged item...so the $ is only good at LV (any reason will do

is it a wallet to go with your new bag??????
sure is. now all of my slg's are matchy matchy...except for my keyholder :/

Love the Avalon, by the way!
thanks. i love it too. can totally be dressed up or down and that totally works for me

Love the reveal from the car! I actually like this wallet in DE. I'm not a DE fan but it does look better than Azur to me!

Congrats and I think you may have just started a trend.....

i do too. i like the azur in josephine only, the emilie didnt thrill me---and i was never a fan of the mono/color combinations

OMG does it fit an iphone in the pocket??? and does that full sized back hidden pocket fit passports???

735e7865.jpg

not with my bog ol' otterbox case

3ed6dfc5.jpg

but it does without

5b27de18.jpg

and it zips close to. would be great for a night out.....and not bad for 450 from LV

3f4b5909.jpg

the passport can get in

6e791061.jpg

it will not close. its sits just over the fold and falls short of the snap

Thanks for the pics! I had no idea it would fit in the change pouch... I was thinking of the pocket where the change pouch is supposed to go so you can use it as a clutch that holds your phone!