BLACK GST with G/H!

nycgirl24

Oct 27, 2006
Hey, I'm supposed to be studying for my final but I am too addicted to chanel! :nuts: I am looking for the black caviar grand shopping tote with gold hardware..I've been calling around a dozen places but no one seems to have it in stock. I put my name and # down for 2 SAs, one at bloomies and one at hirschleifers. They don't know when theyre going to get a new shipment soon though. I would reallyyyy appreciate it if anyone could locate a GST for me in NY. I would order it from elsewhere but I am too antsy about ordering a bag that I've never seen IRL or tried on in person. Thank you so much!

nycgirl: if I'm not mistaken, I heard that there was one available at Saks in NY? I'm sorry if I'm mistaken but I think I read that here somewhere. I know you're antsy about buying over the phone but if you get really desperate, I think there was one at the NM in SF, as well as the Chanel in SF. Good luck! It's a beautiful bag.

Hey, I'm supposed to be studying for my final but I am too addicted to chanel! :nuts: I am looking for the black caviar grand shopping tote with gold hardware..I've been calling around a dozen places but no one seems to have it in stock. I put my name and # down for 2 SAs, one at bloomies and one at hirschleifers. They don't know when theyre going to get a new shipment soon though. I would reallyyyy appreciate it if anyone could locate a GST for me in NY. I would order it from elsewhere but I am too antsy about ordering a bag that I've never seen IRL or tried on in person. Thank you so much!

I saw it it on Sunday at Hirshleifer's. Pretty sure it was the GST w/ Gold hardware. Call them again. Ask for Madison...she's the best.