The Kindness of Strangers

OMGosh I just got AMAZING NAIL MAIL!One of my favorite brands...KIKO! And in my FAVORITE colors - 347 Verde Scuro , 393 (can't find name - deep olive drab with brown) and 394 (can't find name but it's the PERFECT olive/khaki green)
THANK YOU to my sweet Nail Polish Angel!

559637_10150869232963397_529468396_9523415_542817213_n.jpg

Thank you ♥ ♥ ♥

OMGosh I just got AMAZING NAIL MAIL!One of my favorite brands...KIKO! And in my FAVORITE colors - 347 Verde Scuro , 393 (can't find name - deep olive drab with brown) and 394 (can't find name but it's the PERFECT olive/khaki green)

fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/559637_10150869232963397_529468396_9523415_542817213_n.jpg

Thank you ♥ ♥ ♥

Great colors Girl! Your Angel sure knows how to roll! So sweet of her to sent them your way :biggrin:

irishlass1029 said:

Thank you ♥ ♥ ♥

I think we have the same angel!! I was beyond thrilled to find this waiting in my mailbox! 346, 348 & 392. Sorry I cannot find the names, but they are all green and they are all gorgeous!!! Thank you so much my dear! I'd paint my nails now but I am running off about 12 hours of sleep for the whole week. I'm so grateful though! :hugs:

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120511_175219.png
    ForumRunner_20120511_175219.png
    280 KB · Views: 373
Sweetest little nail fairy! I had the nicest surprise finding this package on my bed!

ForumRunner_20120511_170135.png
( and I got my elevation polishes today!)

But back to my lovely gift! Thank you thank you thank you. My first sparitual ever! And I thought I would never own fantasy fire, I'm floored.

I think we have the same angel!! I was beyond thrilled to find this waiting in my mailbox! 346, 348 & 392. Sorry I cannot find the names, but they are all green and they are all gorgeous!!! Thank you so much my dear! I'd paint my nails now but I am running off about 12 hours of sleep for the whole week. I'm so grateful though! :hugs:

How much fun is it you got the same angel! Love it, specially that both of you got so great colors. Enjoy them Knas and get some more sleep girl!

Sweetest little nail fairy! I had the nicest surprise finding this package on my bed!

View attachment 1716599

But back to my lovely gift! Thank you thank you thank you. My first sparitual ever! And I thought I would never own fantasy fire, I'm floored.

Congratz on your new polishes. It is always so nice to receive polishes one thought one would never own :smile:

I just love this thread!

I am still pretty new here and learning my way around but I just stumbled upon this thread and I love it! It is so nice to see all the sweet gifts and surprises! I received a lovely package earlier this week from a polish angel as well! :heart:

Dior Purple Mix was a long-time lemming!

Layla Hologram Effect Jade Groove, Zoya Rea, Gemma and Perrie, Milani Totally Cool, Orly Plum Noir and Dior Purple Mix.

ALL purple and green, she knows me well. ;)

Attachments

• Dior 1.jpg
    Dior 1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 339
THANK YOU to my sweet Nail Polish Angel

Thank you ♥ ♥ ♥
^you certainly have a wonderful NP angel!

^and you do too! what a thoughtful gift.

^that sure is a special NP fairy! FF is amazing, & so is sparitual.

I am still pretty new here and learning my way around but I just stumbled upon this thread and I love it! It is so nice to see all the sweet gifts and surprises! I received a lovely package earlier this week from a polish angel as well! :heart:

Layla Hologram Effect Jade Groove, Zoya Rea, Gemma and Perrie, Milani Totally Cool, Orly Plum Noir and Dior Purple Mix.

^your NP angel is so sweet & generous!

ash1183 said:

So nice of your Angel to sent them your way! And Purple Mix sure is fab!

I received some nail mail a few months ago, but my sister just found my unopened nail mail today while cleaning-- so this is a long overdue reveal!

It was a really long day at work for many, many reasons... so needless to say, I was floored to come home to find nail mail for me!

Thank you SOOOOOO very much sweet, generous NP angel! I love both of these beauties, and I am excited to give them both a happy home.

I'm even more excited that this is my FIRST Ozotic polish, and I cannot wait to try it out!

Without further adieu... here we go:

Dior Waterlily and Ozotic 520 :love:

5184C2D3.jpg

loveuga said:
I received some nail mail a few months ago, but my sister just found my unopened nail mail today while cleaning-- so this is a long overdue reveal!

It was a really long day at work for many, many reasons... so needless to say, I was floored to come home to find nail mail for me!

Thank you SOOOOOO very much sweet, generous NP angel! I love both of these beauties, and I am excited to give them both a happy home.

I'm even more excited that this is my FIRST Ozotic polish, and I cannot wait to try it out!

Without further adieu... here we go:

Dior Waterlily and Ozotic 520 :love:

Fun fun fun!!!