What's inside your LV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
KTScrlet said:
As usual, I love what's in your bag. Are you going through downsizing withdrawal yet? :wacko: I would be. I think you love pink as much as I do. Did you know that EOS lip balm and hand cream come in pink?

Thank you and you know I LOVE your what's in all your bags and all the pink stuff including poodles! ;)
Ohh You'd better believe it, I miss all my other slg. lol I have to move back into little bigger bag so I can carry more extra stuff I don't really need!! Lmao
I'm new to EOS stuff, finally bought them when I saw them at Walmart few days ago. Then I was in search of different flavor, went to cvs and found yellow and red (fruit?) lip balms. But not pink!!
My favorite is the mint so far, already addicted!! :smile:
Thanks again for checking them out girl!

This is what I had in my Monty GM today! I've been using this bag again lately and I really do love it! (I didn't carry around the book/magazines/iPad with me during the day, the part at the end was just showing someone what fit in the Monty GM, lol!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caT6dHYdLG0

All the same stuff, but this time in my Tivoli GM! ;) One of these days I will actually remember to take pictures in addition to doing a video, lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK-TGWJ5h-A

Thank you and you know I LOVE your what's in all your bags and all the pink stuff including poodles! ;)
Ohh You'd better believe it, I miss all my other slg. lol I have to move back into little bigger bag so I can carry more extra stuff I don't really need!! Lmao
I'm new to EOS stuff, finally bought them when I saw them at Walmart few days ago. Then I was in search of different flavor, went to cvs and found yellow and red (fruit?) lip balms. But not pink!!
My favorite is the mint so far, already addicted!! :smile:
Thanks again for checking them out girl!

I can't get the pink EOS where I shop locally either. I place orders with drugstore.com 2 or 3 times a year for different items, and when I do I order several Strawberry Sorbet lip balms, and the Berry Blossom hand cream.

both evas are so comfy, and i love them both, but tend to carry azur more due to the lighter color...

the content is the same, actually lipgloss and mirror are missing, as they were transferred back to speedy b:smile:

the content:
1.cars keys inside damier ebene cles
2.mono zcp
3 metro card
4.damier ebene 4 keyholder

thank you all for letting me share..

Attachments

• azur4.JPG
    azur4.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 2,774
  • 2de.JPG
    2de.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 2,773
  • 1de.JPG
    1de.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 2,801
  • azur3.JPG
    azur3.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 2,777
Here's what I have in my Monty GM... iPad 2, Tiffany and co sunglasses, LV mini pochette( holds keys), LV BL zippy wallet, baekgaard leather envelope ( for coupons, papers), Clinique mini flower cosmetic pouch, leopard print pouch( catch all for misc. items Advil, sew kit, pens, tide to go etc.)

image-2407393880.jpg

image-2600429066.jpg

Here's what I have in my Monty GM... iPad 2, Tiffany and co sunglasses, LV mini pochette( holds keys), LV BL zippy wallet, baekgaard leather envelope ( for coupons, papers), Clinique mini flower cosmetic pouch, leopard print pouch( catch all for misc. items Advil, sew kit, pens, tide to go etc.)

View attachment 1716814

View attachment 1716815
Beautiful accessories-love the colors !

Status
Not open for further replies.