Koobas and Botkiers being faked?

Sad, Sad, Sad. Nothing I hate more than fake bags.
Any one know specifically if the Botkier bags are being faked? I am looking at some Bombay bags (which are getting harder and harder to find, since I think they are last season?) and I'd like to know for sure.

for that matter, is anyone here an "expert" in these bags?

They are ALL faked, some more than others, but I would be careful with any designer handbag on ebay. If ebay has one you have to have, post it here so someone can help to authenticate it.

I think I'm going to take your advice, cheekers... and buy from a reputable source... foreget ebay. Too risky. I called the pursestore and they are trying to locate one for me. I have a few other leads and if I can't find one, well then I'lll just have to find something else to obsess over... that shouldn't be too hard, lol!

Gosh, Kooba buying on Ebay is tricky. I'd say 75% or more of Koobas listed are fake. I have no problem since I deal with only a small list of trusted sellers. It's a real risk buying a bag from someone unknown.

who are the reputable sellers on ebay?

There are quite a few. They are listed all through various threads dealing with Kooba.

Some are:
UpscaleTrend
LNinos
Ali-Babe
Surf*Goddess
DesignsforLess (I think that is the spelling)
Wowtag
HauteChick1
Griffons69

Others have bought from some. Maybe they can add to this list.

There are quite a few. They are listed all through various threads dealing with Kooba.

Some are:
UpscaleTrend
LNinos
Ali-Babe
Surf*Goddess
DesignsforLess (I think that is the spelling)
Wowtag
HauteChick1
Griffons69

Others have bought from some. Maybe they can add to this list.
Authenticdenimbar got me the Elisha