~*Cee's (leaning) tower of minkoff!!*~

Do you have a Venetia coming your way??? I do, indeed, have a Blake! I think he arrived while you were on your trip, so you missed the drama - LOL. It's somewhere in the non-RM purchase thread. Short version - I bought it from Yoogi's and when it showed up, it looked my more dirty and faded than described. I was devastated. Turned out the 'rejuvenation' process YC did left a bunch of film and grime. Lots of TLC later, he was okay (thank goodness!). Turns out I have a sample! It's a Pomegranate Blake from Blake's first year of production. Pom was the only Blake that season which came with canvas lining. Mine, however, has burgundy suede lining! So I have a rare little MJ snowflake!

I can't wait to see yours! You're gonna love the soft calf!!!

Here's a pic of my Blake - the handsome boy.

This picture kills me all the time!!! One of these days, I will get me a Blake!

The curse of the gorgeous suede lined MJs...the weight!! I almost sent my Blake back because of it, but couldn't do it. The style, the leather, the suede...I'll put up with the weight!

Cee - if you're doing okay with Rocco's weight, you should be good with MJ...I imagine the weights are similar.

eehlers - AMEN SISTA!! must suffer for fashion, right?? :graucho: i'm so glad u didn't send bad boy blake back!!! he's truly one-of-a-kind!!! i'm totally used to carrying heavy bags even though i have chronic shoulder pain (i tend to slouch alot lol) so i imagine i'll be fine!! i'll suffer for embellishments, studs, hardware, suede lining, and more studs!! :lol:

This picture kills me all the time!!! One of these days, I will get me a Blake!

red, u should definitely check out MJ's older styles (blake, venetia, ursula, sophia, etc)!! it's a "either u love it or hate it" kinda relationship!! i didn't even notice these styles until of course TPF!! i swear this place is a blessing and a curse (mostly a blessing hehe)!! i'm still trying to find my perfect first stam, the style who initally brought me to TPF :biggrin:

ceedoan said:
eehlers - AMEN SISTA!! must suffer for fashion, right?? :graucho: i'm so glad u didn't send bad boy blake back!!! he's truly one-of-a-kind!!! i'm totally used to carrying heavy bags even though i have chronic shoulder pain (i tend to slouch alot lol) so i imagine i'll be fine!! i'll suffer for embellishments, studs, hardware, suede lining, and more studs!! :lol:

After posting about him yesterday, I realized that I need to send some quality time with him. So I just loaded him up, so that he can be my date for the week. I love the three compartments...he keeps me organized. :biggrin:

OMG UR BLAKE IS GORGEOUS!!! i'm glad everything turned out okay and u found such a one-of-a-kind bag!! :ghi5: i love the pomegranate color + silver hw - WOW!!!!! gosh, i would LOVE to feel that burgundy suede lining one of these days.... its looks amazing and i bet it feels even better than it looks!!

thanks for sharing the pic - now i'm even more excited to get mine!! she should be here early next week! :nuts:

Soooooooo.....has Blake's sister arrived??? I'm dyin' over here!

:bump: yay! a bump in my thread means it's REVEAL TIME!!! :yahoo:

found this gorgeoous beauty very late at night and checked out within 2 minutes of seeing her!!! LOVE!!!!!!

here's a hint:

Attachments

• IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 143
HERE SHE IS.....

BLACK W/ BLACK PATENT TRIM MAM W/ GOLD HARDWARE AND FDL LINING!!!!!! :dothewave::dothewave:

does anyone know what year she's from??? i've never even seen this MAM before.... EVER!! seller listed it as a MAB and while i prefer MAM's i still checked out bc of the combo w/ FDL lining but when i got home today and saw her, she turned out to be a MAM!! it was meant to be!!! :love::love:

this leather is soft like buttah!! feels just like the cream leather on my choco BW/cream MAM!

Attachments

• IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0603.jpg
    IMG_0603.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0609.jpg
    IMG_0609.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0610.jpg
    IMG_0610.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 141
and of course MOD SHOTS!! i literally just got home from the airport and she was right there on our front door!! THE BEST SURPRISE EVER!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0614.jpg
    IMG_0614.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0613.jpg
    IMG_0613.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0612.jpg
    IMG_0612.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 134
and of course MOD SHOTS!! i literally just got home from the airport and she was right there on our front door!! THE BEST SURPRISE EVER!!!!

Ohhhhhhhh!! I owned this in a MAB and you are so right, the leather is like butter, so soft it's unreal!! It's gorgeous! Looks fab on you..although I haven't seen a bag that doesn't! :P

lastly, here's my MAM trio!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

the end. thanks for letting me share ladies!! more reveals later this week!! :graucho:

Attachments

• IMG_0619.jpg
    IMG_0619.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0620.jpg
    IMG_0620.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0623.jpg
    IMG_0623.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 137
ceedoan said:
HERE SHE IS.....

BLACK W/ BLACK PATENT TRIM MAM W/ GOLD HARDWARE AND FDL LINING!!!!!! :dothewave::dothewave:

does anyone know what year she's from??? i've never even seen this MAM before.... EVER!! seller listed it as a MAB and while i prefer MAM's i still checked out bc of the combo w/ FDL lining but when i got home today and saw her, she turned out to be a MAM!! it was meant to be!!! :love::love:

this leather is soft like buttah!! feels just like the cream leather on my choco BW/cream MAM!

Beautiful!!! Love, love, love!

ceedoan said:
HERE SHE IS.....

Ceeeeeee!!!!! So gorgeous! I must find FDL someday. And it looks like it's in amazing condition!! Congrats on a beautiful find!!