let me entertain you.... anyone else in UK

This morning I tried to put something in the "shopping basket" and it put automatically "shiping to France", so maybe we still have hope?

The website doesn't work anyways... And I'm WAY too obsessed about this.
Seriously where could you find other people obsessing about this other than TPF? :sweatdrop: :upsidedown:

ITA! I tried this morning to purchase something to see whether it would ship to Germany, so I thought I'd get the bag as well :sweatdrop:

We should organize a tPF meet for the launch at Sainsburys :graucho: :roflmfao:

This morning I tried to put something in the "shopping basket" and it put automatically "shiping to France", so maybe we still have hope?

The website doesn't work anyways... And I'm WAY too obsessed about this.
Seriously where could you find other people obsessing about this other than TPF? :sweatdrop: :upsidedown:

guilty as charged!!!! but, my postwoman just came brought my j brand 14" in jet black - so all is well. and the customs curse is lifted!!!!:wlae::wlae:

ITA! I tried this morning to purchase something to see whether it would ship to Germany, so I thought I'd get the bag as well :sweatdrop:

We should organize a tPF meet for the launch at Sainsburys :graucho: :roflmfao:

Isn't Sainsbury like TESCO or BOOTS? Imagine the sight :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: 10 crazy ladies from all over Europe with our LVs, MJs, what-have-you... Running for those bags in the Sainsbury alleys, knocking over shoppers buying groceries :roflmfao: A flamboyant life-size rendition of the notion of Euro-trash...
yeah, I tend to exagerate...
*refreshes stupid error page*

Isn't Sainsbury like TESCO or BOOTS? Imagine the sight :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: 10 crazy ladies from all over Europe with our LVs, MJs, what-have-you... Running for those bags in the Sainsbury alleys, knocking over shoppers buying groceries :roflmfao: A flamboyant life-size rendition of the notion of Euro-trash...
yeah, I tend to exagerate...
*refreshes stupid error page*

that would be sooooooooooooooooooooo worth it :roflmfao:

New message!!

wawwd_logo.gif

Hello everyone,
Due to such enormous and unprecedented demand for the Anya Hindmarch/We Are What We Do bag, we are currently experiencing problems with our website. We had taken every measure possible to avoid this and are working very hard to resolve the issue. We’re a small team, but aim to have the website working as soon as possible. Please bear with us.
We'd like to remind you that only those people who have successfully registered their email address with us will still be able to try to purchase the bag. An exclusive area of our website has been made available through an email link which was sent out his morning.
The bags have not yet sold out so please don't be persuaded to pay over the odds for a bag through Ebay (or any other auction site) in the meantime!
For all those who have pre-registered for the Anya bag, we will notify you by email immediately as soon as our site is working. Please be aware that with over 11,000 names on our email list, the email may take time to get to you. Unfortunately we cannot take any telephone orders for the bags.
Kindly accept our apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment caused.
The We Are What We Do team.

^ just had a look - thanks for sharing about harvey nics & Harrods!
I was so sure they would be sold out.... I am curious to see whether we can still manage to get one from wearewhatwedo.

oh well, at least this was fun!

btw, did you go to work already?

^ just had a look - thanks for sharing about harvey nics & Harrods!
I was so sure they would be sold out.... I am curious to see whether we can still manage to get one from wearewhatwedo.

oh well, at least this was fun!

btw, did you go to work already?
Yes, but I keep checking the pages... I should log off... LOL

I've been trying to get hold of this bag too! I registered over a month ago and got the email about 9.10 this morning.

My friend has been over to the Dover Street branch (about 11.30-12) and they had sold out.

On the way back she saw some people from her office with loads all bought from Harrods - no doubt on their way to ebay as we speak!

I shall just have to carry on refreshing the page for We Are What We Do website.

The things we do for a bag! :Push: