Which grey reissue is the best?

cashcash

Jun 13, 2009
Hi ladies, I always love to own a grey reissue but keep missing out as I think it's way too expensive when I saw them. But as all of you know, the price hike is not going to stop so I start to prepare myself to track one but want to ask all experts on which grey do you think is the best.

Thanks for the tpfers who posted the pics

But if you think there is other grey better than this, pls advise!

Attachments

• image-3464136161.png
    image-3464136161.png
    402.8 KB · Views: 1,417
  • image-1630514203.png
    image-1630514203.png
    498 KB · Views: 1,427
Last edited by a moderator:
fieryfashionist said:
They are all beautiful, but my preference is for silver h/w and more of a true grey... I have and love the 227 grey anni reissue :love:... carrying it today, in fact! :smile:

True. Are u referring to this ? I find this grey very chic and I like the combo of this grey with silver hardware.

Attachments

• image-3432307219.png
    image-3432307219.png
    405 KB · Views: 1,220
Hi ladies, I always love to own a grey reissue but keep missing out as I think it's way too expensive when I saw them. But as all of you know, the price hike is not going to stop so I start to prepare myself to track one but want to ask all experts on which grey do you think is the best.

Thanks for the tpfers who posted the pics

But if you think there is other grey better than this, pls advise!

If you're looking for a "true grey", I think the grey in the second pic is really pretty. But I personally like the color in the third pic, although it looks a bit beige to me. Do you know the color code? Is it taupe? And does it come in 227 (large) size?