Question RE: Cambon Large Tote....

mabrpr

O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
I purchased a cambon large tote a few months ago and as you all probably know there is a strap attached inside the bag that you can clip anything on to. When I first saw it in the store, I asked the rep and he said I could attach my keys to it. While looking through Ebay, however, I have noticed some Cambon totes that have a small wallet that comes with it. Are these fakes or did my rep fail to mention there is an available pouch that goes with the Cambon Tote that I can clip on to??:confused1:

I purchased a cambon large tote a few months ago and as you all probably know there is a strap attached inside the bag that you can clip anything on to. When I first saw it in the store, I asked the rep and he said I could attach my keys to it. While looking through Ebay, however, I have noticed some Cambon totes that have a small wallet that comes with it. Are these fakes or did my rep fail to mention there is an available pouch that goes with the Cambon Tote that I can clip on to??:confused1:

Those auctions on eBay are fake. As far as I know CHanel does not make a small pochette to attach to this. I use it for my keys too.:yes:

I just bought a large cambon tote yesterday. I'm waiting for it to be shipped to NM, but when I purchased it there was no extra little pouch attached, and the SA certainly didn't mention one that came with it as a selling point, which it would have been.