Your Opinion Please...Fendi 'Small Chameleon' Zip Top Tote

I love the small size too. It's perfect size to fit my 7" Samsung tablet plus other stuff that I usually carry. I went to the store yesterday and SA told me Tricolour version only comes in Large but I saw this tricolour one from Nordstrom in small size. I am wondering will this model be brought into Singapore, if not I will have to order it online but read another thread about the horror story with Nordstrom, I have second thoughts.

Attachments

• _6921647.jpg
    _6921647.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 437
I'm finding my red small quite heavy. What do you think of yours?
But I do LOVE the bag!

I agree...It is just a little heavier than my Medium Chloe Marcie. But, I love it so much that I make sure that I don't stuff it too much to keep the weight down a little more. Then, it is okay. Bag is stunning!

I got the black. Your red is amazing IRL.

I agree...It is just a little heavier than my Medium Chloe Marcie. But, I love it so much that I make sure that I don't stuff it too much to keep the weight down a little more. Then, it is okay. Bag is stunning!

Yeap ,sometimes beautiful bags are so heavy ....really hard to choose ....

It is.

But, for me...if this small Chameleon was really 'over the top heavy', it would have never made it home with me. I have a few beautiful Rebecca Minkoff bags that I just can't carry anymore due to the weight.

Other handbags that I find too heavy are a few of the Chloe bags (except for the medium Marcie). I think it may be everyone's personal assessment when they try it on as to what it 'too' heavy...and what they can tolerate?