Post your NM Last Call & Saks Off Fifth bargains!

I got Manolo Blahnik burgundy suede BB heels that were a little over $250 at my Last Call. They were the only pair and are still full price online. I couldn't pass them up!

Awesome find. Our store has one pair of MB BB, and it happens to be my size, I wasn't sure about the color, it's more like a dusty pink, I love the style but I couldn't think what to wear it with.

Livingsocial is doing a deal where for $25 you get $50 to NM Last Call online.[It's their online store]. It says you have until July 25th 2012 to use the deal. I didn't really see anything good that I wanted right now. But I might buy it and use it later on.

Louboutin Louis Strass black diamond sneakers! ~$550 including tax after a bunch of stacked discounts, originally ~$2500 I believe? Scored them a few months ago. They were in perfect condition! They're just a smidge small for me, but I've only worn them a few times so theyre not broken in yet, I should have them stretched a bit.

Sorry for the horrible photo, I was trying them on in the parking lot for a friend, this is the only pic I have of them on my phone

Attachments

• image-401703638.jpg
    image-401703638.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 1,606
Louboutin Louis Strass black diamond sneakers! ~$550 including tax after a bunch of stacked discounts, originally ~$2500 I believe? Scored them a few months ago. They were in perfect condition! They're just a smidge small for me, but I've only worn them a few times so theyre not broken in yet, I should have them stretched a bit.

Sorry for the horrible photo, I was trying them on in the parking lot for a friend, this is the only pic I have of them on my phone

Oh my word, they're TDF! Congrats on such a great find. I would never find that at my local stores.

:faint:

What a find -- congrats!

Got my Givenchy panther print puffer jacket from my local last call! Paid a little over $1,000, original retail is $3,780!!

Attachments

• image-316631553.jpg
    image-316631553.jpg
    584.4 KB · Views: 1,508