So Sorry Marc -- I Cheated Today!!

OMG Lj and Thunder !!! You have been so naughty. I have only been gone for 4 weeks and you both already have 2 gorgegous cheats - I am so envious :hbeat:

Lj: That purple roady is Totally you. Tres chic :tup: Congrats on another worthy YSL addition.

Thunder: You have been a very very bad girl!! A Chanel valentine and now a Bal bag :sweatdrop: I love the leather, it looks amazing and I bet that leather feels so good on the skin too :cloud9: Congrats on a superb addition.

I better start saving up for a YSL bag and a Bal bags now :angel:

That is a beautiful bag! I was so tempted in buying a Balenciaga First but opted for MJ instead. I was just too afraid of the fading.
you can't go wrong with the MJ or MBMJ. your new natasha is so pretty! his bags typically wear really well, nice and durable.
Thunder, your Balenciaga is gorgeous! The texture of the leather just looks so soft and squishy!
thank you! i love the leather on it, and it's super light. :biggrin:

My bag ban didn't go so well :nogood:

But at the same time, I did sell a lot of bags. 16, in fact! Some I regretted buying, some were not used and others I loved but couldn't use due to the weight (my beloved lambskin PTTM left me this weekend).

And so I bought a Chanel PST. The straps help my shoulder and it's the perfect size for me. I'm now alternating between my Marc Jacobs Large Single and the Chanel PST. Let's now restart my ban until June 2013 :lol:

AW black w/ RG Rocco!

So sweet on you!

couldn't resist. sorry, marc! here's my first bal - s/s 2011 dark night city w RH. (it's stuffed w tissue paper, hence why it's not as slouchy as normal.)

Oi, don't fall into Bals - it won't stop... :P Dark night is such a fabulous color!

This is my cheat: My new Céline Micro in smooth leather, for which I waited nearly 2 month came today! Yai! :smile:

attachment.php

Here with her larger sister pebbled camel.

attachment.php

And a modeling pic!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Celine TRagebild.jpg
    Celine TRagebild.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 990