HELP! Desperately Seeking........

Damier Dork said:
Has anyone seen a Medium Luggage in Almond Tri-Color? I have the Olive Tri-Color in Medium and have seen the Beige w/Terracota Tri-Color in Medium as well. TIA!

My SA has the MINI in almond tricolor if you may be interested in that. PM me if you want contact.

I know it's a long shot, but trying anyway. Has anyone seen the small horizontal cabas that is closed with a zipper on top in black? (I.e. not the cabas with side zippers)

I know it's a long shot, but trying anyway. Has anyone seen the small horizontal cabas that is closed with a zipper on top in black? (I.e. not the cabas with side zippers)

Hi Advo, there used to be one on Styledrops. However, i just checked and it's gone. They also have the same bag in fuchsia and orange. I myself bought the fuchsia one and find it really gorgeous. Maybe you can ask them whether they can backorder it. Good luck!

Hi Advo, there used to be one on Styledrops. However, i just checked and it's gone. They also have the same bag in fuchsia and orange. I myself bought the fuchsia one and find it really gorgeous. Maybe you can ask them whether they can backorder it. Good luck!

Thank you so much for your reply! Do you find the bag big enough for daily use?

Hi everyone, I am desperately searching for a mini luggage in the fluo pink (bright pink)...there are a few on eBay but they always make me nervous! Please let me know if you know anywhere i can find one. Thanks!