PHOTOS: Your PS Collection Here!!!

P2291416.jpg

My PS1 medium in Saddle. :heart:

This is my first and only PS bag so far, I've had it for a few weeks now - and I'm actually thinking of selling more or less all of my other bags to buy a couple of more PS.... I would like a red one PS1 or PS11 and maybe a pochette.. I'm in love! :smile::smile:

Attachments

• orange 2.jpg
    orange 2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 4,437
  • orange 1.jpg
    orange 1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 4,431
Hi, finally took the plunge and got my first ps1!! It's an orchid medium in the loveliest hue ever! Thanks to erica's efficiency I got it within 6days in Singapore! Also posted a mod pic with my widest grin (and yup I'm wearing two watches like a lunatic).

So there it is, sitting pretty behind my teal wallet. Have I gushed about how much I love it?

Attachments

• image-2028798540.jpg
    image-2028798540.jpg
    631.6 KB · Views: 4,358
  • image-3599692691.jpg
    image-3599692691.jpg
    512.9 KB · Views: 4,336
Reactions: mulberryfan0
Hi, finally took the plunge and got my first ps1!! It's an orchid medium in the loveliest hue ever! Thanks to erica's efficiency I got it within 6days in Singapore! Also posted a mod pic with my widest grin (and yup I'm wearing two watches like a lunatic).

So there it is, sitting pretty behind my teal wallet. Have I gushed about how much I love it?

hey acliona! gorgeous ps1!! i was on ps.com yesterday and was actually checking out the orchid as well - thanks for the mod shot!! u look great and i can tell how much you love this bag!!

Thank you ellies and cee!! I just received the vectra spray I ordered through eBay and sprayed the orchid last night thoroughly.. It's amazing no grease or smell..

Get the orchid! Teehee!

Amazing colour. I love it.