Continued: MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last flyer sucked, but this is fun. im re-painting a mary cassatt painting and we're doing the whole display like a french vintage floral shop, with flowers, tin wash tubs, and lavender products...
Ooooh, that sounds fun! Anything French-themed makes me swoon.

in just treated myself to some new boots:
images4.freepeople.com/is/image/FreePeople/23484348_004_a?$detail-item$
Cute. :tup:

Ok, but who or what do we sacrifice?

Yes, we have hbo but we have a satellite, not cable, so we can't watch anything on demand. However, we got apple tv for free and between all of the technology that we have we can have the tv "mirror" what's on the iPad which can be anything on hbo go or Netflix streaming. It's a crazy world!

But then again, I don't seem to have any time to watch tv!
It only seems logical, since it's here idea, to sacrifice faith. :biggrin:

cute boots, jun

no, see, because i suggested it, i'm exempt from becoming the sacrifice, marie. i don't make the rules, except in this case, where i made the rules.

i don't know what bi bim bop is, either

you girls can have the french and italian guys, i'll take the brits ;)

cute boots, jun

no, see, because i suggested it, i'm exempt from becoming the sacrifice, marie. i don't make the rules, except in this case, where i made the rules.

i don't know what bi bim bop is, either

you girls can have the french and italian guys, i'll take the brits ;)
Hmmm, should we consider sacrificing a stam?! Let's see... Who has the biggest collection... Hmmm.... I guess that'll have to be "Kyle Busch" :P;)

Any input, nas?:angel:

And as long as we're taking all the (handsome) men in entire nations, I would also like to take an option on the irish

Hmmm, should we consider sacrificing a stam?! Let's see... Who has the biggest collection... Hmmm.... I guess that'll have to be "Kyle Busch" :P;)

Any input, nas?:angel:

And as long as we're taking all the (handsome) men in entire nations, I would also like to take an option on the irish
OMG! What are y'all talking about? :P
I will have to back up and read.

i suggested a ritual sacrifice is probably the way to go if we want someone to notice us and give us a new chat thread. apparently marie thinks one of your stams would be a good choice :P

i forgot about the irish, marie. can we share?

i've gotten so much done today. it's so unlike me lol the house is clean, laundry is almost done, emails are all replied to, everything's shipped. avengers tonight. good day so far.

I vote to sacrifice one of the fake PTTM's that won't die! Perhaps an official sacrifice is the only way to be rid of them once and for all.

Way to go faith! That's quite a lot of productivity. I think you are owed a vodka-filled water bottle to accompany you to see Avengers!

Not sure how to get our hands on a MJ impostor. Especially since no one would ever pony up the money for such a monstrosity. :thinking:

Uh... Alcohol in the movie theater is a fantastic idea. There is one near me that sells alcohol--legally. All theaters should have an alcohol license. Until then... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.