Kate Spade....any fans out there?

i always check out the outlet when i'm at the outlet mall but i never found anything.
i find that i prefer to buy them online during the sample sale or the F&F sale. And more often that not, i find that it's cheaper online.

i always check out the outlet when i'm at the outlet mall but i never found anything.
i find that i prefer to buy them online during the sample sale or the F&F sale. And more often that not, i find that it's cheaper online.

Thanks. Both of the outlets near me are quite a drive away. I don't want to waste money just to come home empty handed.

I'm currently looking at the Grand Street Small Gabriel. Do you guys have any opinions on this bag?

I'm debating between the white (snow white) and the blue (morning glory). The white seems somewhat more easy to match with my wardrobe and I might like it a little bit more, but the blue would also go with a large percentage of my clothing, and it might be a more carefree color.

Would you guys be worried about color transfer (from jeans, etc.) with the white? Do you think that it would likely get dirty easily?

Either way, it looks like an amazing bag for summer!

I have the Grand Street small Gabriel in snow white -LOVE IT! I like the blue too but picked the white bc it went with more. And IMO it more of 'winter white' vs bright white. I haven't had any color transfer issues bc the straps are nice and short. I am thrilled with it!

I've been eyeing a Kate Spade bag (online), but have never purchased one before. How is the quality? How well do they hold up/wear? Which brands quality-wise would you say they are compatible to?

TIA

I have the Grand Street small Gabriel in snow white -LOVE IT! I like the blue too but picked the white bc it went with more. And IMO it more of 'winter white' vs bright white. I haven't had any color transfer issues bc the straps are nice and short. I am thrilled with it!

Thanks for the reply! The decision is so difficult. I do like the white a little bit better, but I don't want a bag that I have to worry about at all, either. I think I'll try to look at them in person. Maybe that'll help me decide.

I've been eyeing a Kate Spade bag (online), but have never purchased one before. How is the quality? How well do they hold up/wear? Which brands quality-wise would you say they are compatible to?

TIA

I've never had any problems with any of my KS bags, but some people have reported strong chemical smells with the most recent "adriatic" colored bags. Which bag are you looking at buying?

Kate Spade Gold Coast Elizabeth in Black

IMG_8504.jpg

IMG_8503.jpg

IMG_8517.jpg

IMG_8514.jpg

I've never had any problems with any of my KS bags, but some people have reported strong chemical smells with the most recent "adriatic" colored bags. Which bag are you looking at buying?

I'm not the OP for this question, but I'm considering buying the Grand Street Small Gabriel online, and it would be my first ever Kate Spade handbag purchase. Is this a purse that might have the problem?