Does it bother you when your accessories don't match?

iggystar

Nov 4, 2005
I see so many pictures with bags and matching wallets. Do you feel your bag is incomplete without these accessories? I have a friend who must match up these things, but mainly I don't. But I like to have different nail and toe polish, so that's not surprising.

For the most part I don't spend extra money on wallets and if I do it might be from the same line in a different color.

Just wondering.

I usually stick with the same line - but I always get a different color. For me it just gives it a bit more variety. But I also use wallets that aren't in the same line as my purse. So, no, I don't always match everything. :supacool:

I like things to match but seeing as though all of my bags are black (or have black on them) it's not difficult. However, the one thing that does have to match is hardware color. That drives me crazy!! The hardware on my purse must match the accessories I am carrying with it.

I don't worry about matching too much, but I did just get a wallet to match one of my bags. Before I just used my black all leather wallet. The only time I felt that it bothered me was when I was using that wallet with my orange mini signature bag. It felt kind of like a halloween combo. Not exactly what I was going for, but I went with it anyway.

I'm kind of weird about my matching, the only thing I really don't like to do is brown wallet/black bag and vice versa. I don't know why.

I do like to have a variety of colors in my bag because it looks pretty.

As far as the hardware - the jury is out. I really HATE that all the charms are nickel and a lot of the new bags have brass, argh. But....... I love my charms and wear them anyway on the brass hardware (as much as it bugs me, I try to overlook and enjoy the charm).

i have OCPD (Obessive Compulsive Personality Disorder) tendencies and do like all of my things to match. It just makes me feel more "put together"
i'm like that, for the most part. at one point, yes, everything HAD to match (as in perfectly from the same collection)- but it took a LOT of the fun out of it and really stressed me out, so i've toned it down.

it took me a long time to find a wallet that i thought was "okay" to use in any bag (black legacy french framed). and it still bugs me, but not nearly as much.