Tory Burch Deals and Steals! No chat/comments.

I got a pair with Saks friends and family deal (20% off) and got an additional 10% off by opening a charge card. They came to $140! They were getting really picked over and didn't have the classic black/silver reva in stock at the time so they ordered them and are having the shipped for free.

Just ordered the Dalcin flat sandals - couldn't resist almost $70 off!

TB_51118666_288

I got a pair with Saks friends and family deal (20% off) and got an additional 10% off by opening a charge card. They came to $140! They were getting really picked over and didn't have the classic black/silver reva in stock at the time so they ordered them and are having the shipped for free.

Meerkat, are you talking about the Sally closed toe?? I called the TB store and it's 265.00, then 25% off, but by the time I add in tax, it's 216.00, and I have to think about it. Unfortunately, I live in Paris, and I need to sleep now, so while I sleep on it, the F&F will be dead. Augh!

Meerkat, are you talking about the Sally closed toe?? I called the TB store and it's 265.00, then 25% off, but by the time I add in tax, it's 216.00, and I have to think about it. Unfortunately, I live in Paris, and I need to sleep now, so while I sleep on it, the F&F will be dead. Augh!
No the classic revas.

Thanks for sharing. Just tried on line with the coupon code but seemed not working anymore.

Darn, I missed such a good deal - could have used to purchase a pair of nice wedges. I love Tory's shoes. Please keep informed if such deal is coming up again soon. TIA!

llandry7 said:
Thinking about getting these cute crop pants from www.shopbop.com. I normally wear a size 14 petite and can usually do a misses size 12. I have not bought TB pants yet and am wondering if the sizes run small or true to size. Going on a vacation soon and these would look so cute. Any advice on the sizes? Thanks.

http://www.shopbop.com/harp-pant-tory-burch/vp/v=1/845524441929068.htm?folderID=2534374302092850&fm=browse-brand-shopbysize&colorId=38721

I don't know much about sizes but you'd better get the pants & try it out since there's ONLY one left. Shop bop offers free returns if it doesn't work out.