Trying Twiggy again!

robyn

Are we there yet?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2006
OK, so the Neimans actually got a new black twiggy in stock & they are holding her for me.

This one is brand new, wrapped in plastic & with the mirror, extra tassles, controllto cards, etc.

Wish me luck, I am picking her up this week:yahoo:

LOVE the twiggy! Black twiggy will be TDF!

Did you not like twiggy before??

I LOVED her, but the one that Neimans shipped me had no mirror or cards and the package of extra tassles was opened:wtf:

It was obviously a return & I was afraid that someone had bought the real one and returned a fake, so I sent it back.

This one was taken in the back and held for me as soon as it hit the store, so I feel much better about it:yahoo:

Congrats but wait..wrapped in plastic?? I thought authentic ones didn't come in plastic?? I am confused because I would love to have one wrapped in plastic that no one has touched!!

Congrats but wait..wrapped in plastic?? I thought authentic ones didn't come in plastic?? I am confused because I would love to have one wrapped in plastic that no one has touched!!

Wrapped in whatever they come wrapped in:shrugs:

The SA was very specific that the bag arrived at the store in unopened packaging and that she only opened it to check that it had the mirror, etc. because I was so upset by the last one that she found for me.

Same here...twiggy is a great size for everything...i'm waiting for my magenta twiggy as well...hehehhe....:dothewave:

My Wish List :
- 2001 Flat Brass Black First or 2002 ver 2 Flat Brass Blk First
- Eggplant weekender or city medium
- Oval Clutch Bag
- Black flat clutch bag