Help! Need a choco brown clutch for sundress

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Hey all,

Finally a real vacation...BF and I are off to Laguna Beach, all expenses paid, at the end of March for a trip he won through his work! :yahoo: We're so excited to get out of still-chilly Seattle and enjoy the beautiful sun and scenery.

My other trips of late have been work related, putting together pretty understated looks, so I'm having a blast putting together a wardrobe for FUN.

Anyway, I found a really fun sundress (pic attached, sorry a little blurry) and I need a chocolate brown clutch or wristlet to go with it for a casual luncheon. There is cream and khaki green in the dress, but as you can see there is a lot going on with the pattern, so most of my bags (LV mono and Coach signature) are no-go's as that's way too much pattern on pattern. I have a really cute chloe clutch but she is black.

Here's a few ideas I'm considering...any thoughts or something else completely different? I would really like to stick with a choco brown, as I'm wearing choco brown high wedges (cole haan) but maybe cream is OK - ?

I'd like to keep it under $500 if possible.

Marc by Marc Jacobs wristlet (wish it was darker)

kate spade

I've also considered a small Michael Michael Kors shoulder bag...

_5359513.jpg

Coach legacy wristlet in whiskey
40212_B4WY-1_d2.jpg

I also love the LV Epi honfleur, but it's only in black...
p10086848_ph_hero.jpg

Kooba clutch... I tried this on today at Nordstrom but it's a little 'clunky' compared to the flowy jersey of the sundress
p11133538_ph_hero.jpg

TIA, everyone! XXXOO

Attachments

• maggie london dress (2).jpg
    maggie london dress (2).jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 31
My gosh, wiggligirl...I was going to say the same thing...*exactly. I like the Kooba and the contrast with the dress is great, imo, too.

Pursegrrl...Have a FABULOUS time, whichever bag you choose. Hope the weather is perfect for you two. :smile:

My gosh, wiggligirl...I was going to say the same thing...*exactly. I like the Kooba and the contrast with the dress is great, imo, too.

Pursegrrl...Have a FABULOUS time, whichever bag you choose. Hope the weather is perfect for you two. :smile:

Thank you both so much!! I do love the Kooba but wasn't sure how it would look with the dress at the time. Now that I've had a chance to look at it again with the dress, plus your input it is definitely a possibility. And, the price is right and it will work with jeans and a t-shirt going out too. My wedges are pretty chunky so they do have some good heft in comparison to the dress itself.

Thanks...you guys rock!:heart: