~ !Mini-Mini-Mini! ~ (Mini Flap Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone looking for this. My SA have this available mini in light pink. Pm me for SA info. Thanks!

cb794080.jpg
wow,i love this color,could you share the sa info?

today I saw a beautiful pink RGHW mini! gorgeous, really wanted it, but the leather strap in chain, was coming apart! it wasn't even glued!!! so I passed on it and got the black patent instead. I bet if I used it for 1 month daily, it will completely fall apart! I would need to staple the leather today!!

today I saw a beautiful pink RGHW mini! gorgeous, really wanted it, but the leather strap in chain, was coming apart! it wasn't even glued!!! so I passed on it and got the black patent instead. I bet if I used it for 1 month daily, it will completely fall apart! I would need to staple the leather today!!
wow! That sucks! Both are good choices but I can't believe the strap was coming apart. You will be able to use black patent everyday without worry :smile:. My black patent mini and I just came home from eating out!

My sa told me theres a red caviar mini coming to the store for the fall collection. I just got the light pink patent mini but should I exchange for the red?

I love the white and the patent attracts lots of small dust particles and I m afraid of the white thread turning black.. But white is a nice color and great for the summer. Advice please?! TIA

My sa told me theres a red caviar mini coming to the store for the fall collection. I just got the light pink patent mini but should I exchange for the red?

I love the white and the patent attracts lots of small dust particles and I m afraid of the white thread turning black.. But white is a nice color and great for the summer. Advice please?! TIA

Ugh that's a hard one to answer! Both are such beautiful colors. Let is know with what you decide, I'm curious

Status
Not open for further replies.