Inevitable, but still creepy: someone stole my pics off the PF

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
Just so you are all aware, I just found that some eBayer stole pictures of my blanc paddy and used them in an auction for a "craie paddington".

I am so bummed by this behavior. I mean, there is actually a person who thought enough to come to the Purse Forum, look for good photographs of an authentic Chloe paddington, and then use them in a auction for a fake bag :cursing:

What kind of person does that???

I don't get it.

Anyway, my lesson is learned: I need to watermark every picture I post from now on. :supacool:

oh this is just horrible. It almost makes you feel violated that somebody can do this. What a nasty piece of work they are :sad:

thank goodness you noticed it HM, I bet you just couldnt believe it when you saw the pictures :wtf:

I was sooo freaked out!!

When I looked at the auction I was like, oh those pics are so not from the same bag and neither bag is craie-- fake. :yucky:

But then I started thinking about it. When I finally got back on line I knew exactly what was nagging at me. :P

oh this is just horrible. It almost makes you feel violated that somebody can do this. What a nasty piece of work they are :sad:

thank goodness you noticed it HM, I bet you just couldnt believe it when you saw the pictures :wtf:

What kind of person does that???

I don't get it.

Anyway, my lesson is learned: I need to watermark every picture I post from now on. :supacool:
You'd be surprised. That's acually how I found TPF. Someone stole Star3777's pics from the Bag Showcase Forum and used them on another board as THEIR pics. The person was busted about stealing the pics and this site was mentioned as to where she got them from.

What kind of people are these thieves?? How do they live with themselves??

It's SOOO PETTY.

You'd be surprised. That's acually how I found TPF. Someone stole Star3777's pics from the Bag Showcase Forum and used them on another board as THEIR pics. The person was busted about stealing the pics and this site was mentioned as to where she got them from.

Status
Not open for further replies.