Cambon Bowler OR Cambon Medium tote?

Cambon Bowler OR Medium Cambon Tote

• Medium Cambon Tote

• Cambon Bowler

Results are only viewable after voting.

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
Which is better for a first time chanel bag owner? & which is more practical? I saw pictures of Paris Hilton wearing the bowler & it looks gorgeous on her, but the straps look kinda long. Which style is more comfortable on the shoulder? Does the bowler come in different sizes & how much is it retail? I am 5 feet 5 & weigh 115 lbs by the way.....Thanks!

My first cambon was the brown bowler. It was great to use, fitted well on the shoulders and i could put quite a bit of stuff inside. :yes:

It comes in 2 sizes. one small one that is hand held and one larger one that is carried on the shoudlers. I am about 5'5 too. :yes: The large one was $1300+? I cant rem exactly now. :shame:

But i never regretted selling it off. I have the Cambon tote now and i love it to bits :love:

i personally like the bowler alot more, but i tend to like that kind of shape more. plus, the bowler zips closed which i like better than the open top of the tote.

Thanks, everyone! I have decided to go with the Cambon bowler as I feel it's a little bit younger looking! & I love that the zipper can close the entire bag. Thanks for all of your help!