Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!

Two eBay scores
The first is a Legacy Soft Flap in blue I got for $22.00. I didn't even know if it was authentic at the time, lol.
The second is a brand-new "damaged" Liquid Gloss Hippie with a little smudge on the back. I got her for a measly $79.99 off of eBay.

I do love my eBay, lol.

Attachments

• rsz_wp_000166.jpg
    rsz_wp_000166.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 2,092
  • rsz_wp_000200.jpg
    rsz_wp_000200.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 2,158
Reactions: Stacey Ann Maignan
I have shown these bags before so you may be tired of seeing them, but my all-time favorite "second-hand bargains" are my 4 Italian-made Coach bags from the 1990s.

From left to right: Black Carlyle 4401 ($8), Beechnut Gracie 4413 ($2), Black Gramercy Zip 7001 ($45), and Beechnut Royalton ($10)

So my entire 4-bag Italian Coach collection cost a total of $65, that's not bad!

I never get tired of seeing these gorgeous gals!!

I'm not a rehabber by any means, far from crafty and anything I try to DIY becomes a disaster...so my best deals have been eBay/Bonz finds

Plum Patent Lindsey $498 - scored for $155
Navy Sage $698 - scored for $240

Great thread OP, I can't believe some of the things you ladies have found!!!

oooh.....great scores!!

Two eBay scores
The first is a Legacy Soft Flap in blue I got for $22.00. I didn't even know if it was authentic at the time, lol.
The second is a brand-new "damaged" Liquid Gloss Hippie with a little smudge on the back. I got her for a measly $79.99 off of eBay.

I do love my eBay, lol.

pretty ...I love that flap in blue! and what a steal for the Liquid Gloss Hippie!!

I found these two at my local SA for $1 each !!! They cleaned up really well

5e467c89.jpg

e59573db.jpg

Ugh, I don't blame you.

uggg...I hope to not find any of my flipped bags being resold at such a huge profit like that LOL...Karma owes you some newly found treasures after that!!

WOW!!! What bag was it? ( if you don't mind sharing)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/COACH-Abbie...188?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item256f735c44
Honestly, I listed it twice before it sold. I had good pictures. I was disappointed when I bought the bag because it wasn't in as good of shape as I expected. It is a tiny bag and not an unusual color so there isn't a lot of demand for it. However, you only need one buyer. There was another one in blue listed for $109 that didn't sell, and IMO that one was much nicer. Now I am thinking about pricing all my bags really high on BINs and just waiting.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COACH-Abbie...188?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item256f735c44
Honestly, I listed it twice before it sold. I had good pictures. I was disappointed when I bought the bag because it wasn't in as good of shape as I expected. It is a tiny bag and not an unusual color so there isn't a lot of demand for it. However, you only need one buyer. There was another one in blue listed for $109 that didn't sell, and IMO that one was much nicer. Now I am thinking about pricing all my bags really high on BINs and just waiting.

This auction has it listed as "New"..... so you mean you got one and resold it that was a used one? And saw that this particlar one sold for much higher? Or IS THIS your old bag??? I've sold so many that are in wonderful vintage condition and can barely ever get more than $30 to $50...ever. IT is depressing since I clean them up first. If I could get them to sell for $49 on a regular basis I'd be thrilled. But.... yes, if you are patient and can afford to wait it out, you can do a buy it now, and eventually it could find a buyer. I"m not that patient. I always wonder what makes some of these bags sell high sometimes!!

This auction has it listed as "New"..... so you mean you got one and resold it that was a used one? And saw that this particlar one sold for much higher? Or IS THIS your old bag??? I've sold so many that are in wonderful vintage condition and can barely ever get more than $30 to $50...ever. IT is depressing since I clean them up first. If I could get them to sell for $49 on a regular basis I'd be thrilled. But.... yes, if you are patient and can afford to wait it out, you can do a buy it now, and eventually it could find a buyer. I"m not that patient. I always wonder what makes some of these bags sell high sometimes!!
It was new and had the partial tag still attached. However, it was missing the hangtag. The new seller apparently added that. It also had several dents in it from storage, but I had never used it. I bought it in the same condition that I sold it. I only had it for a few months. I think $50 was a fair price for it.

It was new and had the partial tag still attached. However, it was missing the hangtag. The new seller apparently added that. It also had several dents in it from storage, but I had never used it. I bought it in the same condition that I sold it. I only had it for a few months. I think $50 was a fair price for it.
Yep, then I would be totally annoyed too that someone flipped it for over double!!

I have shown these bags before so you may be tired of seeing them, but my all-time favorite "second-hand bargains" are my 4 Italian-made Coach bags from the 1990s.

From left to right: Black Carlyle 4401 ($8), Beechnut Gracie 4413 ($2), Black Gramercy Zip 7001 ($45), and Beechnut Royalton ($10)

So my entire 4-bag Italian Coach collection cost a total of $65, that's not bad!

How lovely! I especially like the Gracie and the Gramercy. Wonderful finds; amazing prices.
I just bought a new-to-me Coach this week at a consignment shop. I will try to take and upload photos tomorrow.