$(KGrHqN,!icE9W5IY-4NBPi,g)QC)g~~60_58.JPG
$(KGrHqR,!m!E8N3c(y-EBPi,g3MSZQ~~60_58.JPG
$(KGrHqIOKnUE64NW+MUEBPi,j!HOjg~~60_58.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJDQE92G5WV68BPh)L(B7U!~~60_57.JPG
$(KGrHqZHJBIE9t!e7KVFBPh)LkfRJg~~60_57.JPG
$(KGrHqFHJBEE9pqNfNqvBPh)L6dBkg~~60_57.JPG

TIA! :biggrin:

WakingDreamer said:
Thanks so much! Do you have any idea which might be more popular? They both end within an hour of each other but the one I like better is ending second. I do like the both though.

Sorry, I that depends entirely of the preferences of the other bidders. :smile:

Hello, can somebody authenticate this mini mac for me please? If I purchase, this would be my first Minkoff bag!

Mini MAC Clutch in Black with Gunmetal Hardware and Blue Zip
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Rebecca...are-and-Blue-Zip-/180865952040#ht_9487wt_1416

I wish I could have gotten this with the Refinery29 Reserve voucher, but it's sold out and I don't know if it'll come back in stock. I really love this combination!

Thanks so much :smile:

Hello, can somebody authenticate this mini mac for me please? If I purchase, this would be my first Minkoff bag!

Mini MAC Clutch in Black with Gunmetal Hardware and Blue Zip
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Rebecca...are-and-Blue-Zip-/180865952040#ht_9487wt_1416

I wish I could have gotten this with the Refinery29 Reserve voucher, but it's sold out and I don't know if it'll come back in stock. I really love this combination!

Thanks so much :smile:
Authentic! I have a full size version of this (actually 2 now, see the R29 voucher thread for why) on the way to me right now! :biggrin:

hello all, I just bought this black leather RM at a local TJMaxx and was trying to find the style name online but cannot seem to. The tags on it say the style is Diamond Tote but when I google that, it shows a straw bag, so that seems wrong. No other defining information that I can tell...I'm a total RM newbie, only have one other RM, so it made me wonder if it was authentic. It's a squishy soft leather with antiqued brass hardware.

Here are a few pics, if anyone can tell me what the style name is and also if you think it's authentic it'd be great. Sorry for the bad iphone photos. :smile: Thanks!

Attachments

• RMaa.JPG
    RMaa.JPG
    395 KB · Views: 147
  • rmb.JPG
    rmb.JPG
    506.6 KB · Views: 147
  • RMc.JPG
    RMc.JPG
    614.5 KB · Views: 154
hello all, I just bought this black leather RM at a local TJMaxx and was trying to find the style name online but cannot seem to. The tags on it say the style is Diamond Tote but when I google that, it shows a straw bag, so that seems wrong. No other defining information that I can tell...I'm a total RM newbie, only have one other RM, so it made me wonder if it was authentic. It's a squishy soft leather with antiqued brass hardware.

Here are a few pics, if anyone can tell me what the style name is and also if you think it's authentic it'd be great. Sorry for the bad iphone photos. :smile: Thanks!

If you bought it at TJMaxx I really wouldn't worry too much about it not being authentic. All the features, hardware, lining etc. look spot on. I've seen this exact same bag at Nordstrom and I believe there it was also just called Diamond Tote. As I remember the leather was squishy (and really nice). Great score at TJMaxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.