Corcovado!!!

Are you sick of my photos yet?

I have done maybe 2 modeling shots EVER on tPF, but I am doing one now. Mainly because you will see that this bag doesn't have to go with 'fancy' outfits, and it still looks awesome. But also because I want you to see the size on a real person. I am 5'6" and wear a size 10/12. So I am about as 'average' as you can get.

Here is my first day carrying the Corcovado. My colleague and I had just come from a lunch of shopping at Sephora (15% off everything for VIB's this week!).

So glad I decided to keep this bag.

p.s. I hope the photo doesn't upload sideways. I seem to be having trouble with that. Sorry!

Attachments

• corc first day.JPG
    corc first day.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 266
I will NEVER get tired of your photos!!!!! You look gorgeous!

Does the phantom pebble have a bit of a sheen?

Thank you! :smile:

Yes, the phantom pebble has a slight sheen. The photos I took this morning were in a very sunlit office, with no flash. The one taken of me outside is fairly accurate, too. For reference, my Simple sneakers are actually silver - and the Corcovado doesn't have that look.

The lovely guy who sits next to me, and who is fairly sick of all the fuss being made about my bag today, said, "I would tell them it has a sheen, not a shimmer."

I think the corco also makes a great carry on/overnight bag.

AGREED! i have three Corcs (KP, Pewter and Cordovan) and they ALWAYS come with me on long vacations involving flights. I typically use the Corc for my carry on - you can fit a TON in there, the spare outfit for when your airline loses your bags, precious baubles, laptop, reading material, carryalls of cosmetics and toiletries....

Thank you! :smile:

Yes, the phantom pebble has a slight sheen. The photos I took this morning were in a very sunlit office, with no flash. The one taken of me outside is fairly accurate, too. For reference, my Simple sneakers are actually silver - and the Corcovado doesn't have that look.

The lovely guy who sits next to me, and who is fairly sick of all the fuss being made about my bag today, said, "I would tell them it has a sheen, not a shimmer."

"kay NOW I'm super jealous. You have the great bag and sparkling personality AND an guy who gets the sheen/shimmer diff? Wow.

AGREED! i have three Corcs (KP, Pewter and Cordovan) and they ALWAYS come with me on long vacations involving flights. I typically use the Corc for my carry on - you can fit a TON in there, the spare outfit for when your airline loses your bags, precious baubles, laptop, reading material, carryalls of cosmetics and toiletries....

I have KP and BP corcs. Love that they can be wiped off after being jammed under yukky plane seats.

SweetSusan that's lovely on you! love your modeling shot. i love modeling shots more since it makes me get one too!! :biggrin: well, my pocket doesn't. lol i'm glad you decided to keep it.

I'm sad to report that he little zipper pull fell off the front compartment (behind the flap pocket) of my 'new' Corcovado. I let HH CS know, and asked for a new zipper pull, so we could get it fixed here in Chicago. CS said they do not stock zipper pulls at all! Instead, they will send me an RMA to return the bag, will send me a new Corc.

Of course, this is a very nice response but I am SO BUMMED because I can't take the bag with me to Italy. I was so looking forward to carrying this super-functional bag to my conference and then afterward touring southern Italy. I have to take my LP Dylan Medium Tote instead. Sad. :sad: