Ring the Alarm Indeed!! Jay-Z and Rhianha

dlovely51

Oct 25, 2006
I'm not trying to start rumors, but right after break-up rumors, going to extremes of saying "we didn't break up" after years of never even saying they were together...
why would you take your girlfriend's rival to a game, and basically sit her in your girl's seat?????

I don't know, where there's smoke...:shrugs:

jay.jpg (image)

jay.jpg

jay.jpg

Beyonce and Rhianha aren't rivals. Just looks to me like a small group of friends at a game. I see no hits of romance in that photo. Especially with dude sitting between them. LOL!

Beyonce and Rhianha aren't rivals. Just looks to me like a small group of friends at a game. I see no hits of romance in that photo. Especially with dude sitting between them. LOL!

:yes: ...I agree, and I feel as though that guy, who Jay-z says he has known since childhood, who also encouraged Jay-z to start rapping, is STRATEGICALLY sitting in that seat....in the middle of the two!

I don't think I'm buying Jay-Z and Rhianha yet. I'll have to wait for some juicer photos. She IS an artist on his label. Maybe they all went out as a celebratory thing, good record sells, sold out tour, relaxation after working hard on some new material? I don't know. How do we know that Beyonce and Rhianha are rivals, because they're both pretty and sing? No one says anything when Clive Davis takes Whitney out:drool:.

I too LOVE the name of this topic!!

That situation has been rumored for a while. Whether that is the reason JayZ and Beyonce broke up is still up in the air. I do think Rhianna is quite pretty though, as iss Beyonce. I don't know about them being rivals. With Beyonce's fame and success so far, Rhianna has a lot of catching up to do.

That situation has been rumored for a while. Whether that is the reason JayZ and Beyonce broke up is still up in the air. I do think Rhianna is quite pretty though, as iss Beyonce. I don't know about them being rivals. With Beyonce's fame and success so far, Rhianna has a lot of catching up to do.

When I said rival, I meant romantic rival. The whole thing about B'day was that Jay-Z was spending wayyyy to much time "mentoring" Rhianna. So songs, esp. ring the alarm, was about that situation. I know B is too young to already be worrying about a "younger, prettier model" replacing her, but people were saying Jay-Z was trying to model Rhianna after B, esp the time they both had the same color hair.

I never put much stock in the rumors because she's so young, but this is the first time I've seen actual pictures of them out in public together. And where was B during the game? Singing at a rodeo in Houston and visiting her "House of DamItsWrong""-quoting my fav blogger:smile: