Official Coach CHAT Thread!!!

Today I went shopping for a lunch bag to take to work (on days I decide/remember to take food from home to the office). I was in The Container Store, when I came upon this tote from a brand called Built (http://www.containerstore.com/shop?productId=10016313&N=&Ntt=lunch).

I was torn between the black and the black/white floral. When I opened them up to check the inside....the black had drab, boring beige lining; the floral had a bright, hot pink lining.

I went with the black/white floral. There was (probably still is) a thread in which someone mentioned about the lining of a Coach bag being a plus (especially when it pops against the leather).

Definitely thought of that post when I was buying my lunch tote, lol. Now I will see some bright pink when I go digging through it.

Oh, everyone--prayers and well wishes to all of those affected by the rash of tornadoes and storms last night. My heart is so heavy for all of those people--esp in OK--today.

May God hold all of those affected and in need in His hands.

Lord, hear our prayer!

OMG.........I need help.I just had my nails painted to match my new Lagoon Audrey...!
P1017035.jpg

Hi Everyone,
I need a break from preparing my taxes so I'm dreaming of ways to spend money I don't have and probably won't have but that's my life. Anyone have new information regarding release dates and price for the Anna Sui Coach bags?

I have an issue with a bag I purchased off ebay, not COACH but MK, and I want to vent! But the MK forum is small and its not as supportive and fun as this one! I love being able to talk with everyone and vent or jump for joy at a bag purchase but I just don't feel the love elsewhere.

Am I alone in my thoughts? Has anyone visited any of the other forums and felt the same love as here???:love::hbeat:

I feel like I am venturing into foreign territory when I leave the comfort of the Coach forum. I have gotten great responses elsewhere - it is just that they are people I am not familiar with. On the Coach forum, there is a lot of activity. By contrast, there aren't many people on the Fendi forum, for example, and there aren't new posts very often. Plus because the bags are so expensive, people tend to only have one so you don't see a lot of reveals. It seems like all the reveals are entitled "My first Fendi" :lol: