Ostrich Legacy Coach Satchel - $3K+

^^ once upon a time, Coach did in fact make a select few bags in Italy...I know because I own one from 1999. do you know the retail on this beauty?

A few of my friends own older Coach bags that were made in Italy as well. Switched to China for cheaper Marginal Cost prices I guess. :/ Don't know the retail price on this beautiful piece...but would love to find out if anyone on TPF knows!

"And whoa, I think this is the first Coach piece that has been handcrafted in Italy."

Oops, I meant the first Coach piece creed that I've seen that has been handcrafted in Italy. Friends have just told me that they have Coach bags made in Italy.:wtf:

Omg I want this handbag so badly though!! I don't know if I should BIN it?

Wow if anyone buys that I would think they are out of their mind!!!!!!!!! But I guess if you have the money to blow like that then go for it. I think its such a waste! Thats like 3 months rent for me! Thats how I would look at it!

now I know why they sell items like this for a huge price bc some women will do it so they can get away with it. unlike some of us other ppl who can barely get away with a couple hundred!

Good Luck!