great idea!!

I think it's a neat idea in theory but I think it would be way too easy for a thief to grab your purse and run. If my purse has a shoulder strap I hang it on my knee under the table. If not, I rest it on my lap or put it on a chair.

I think it's a neat idea in theory but I think it would be way too easy for a thief to grab your purse and run. If my purse has a shoulder strap I hang it on my knee under the table. If not, I rest it on my lap or put it on a chair.
Same here. If there's no chair and it doesn't have a shoulder strap, I balance it on my two feet. Not that uncomfortable really.

you wouldn't have to hang it on the other side of the table, you could put it right next to you...I think it'd be easier to grab something out of a chair than unhook it from one of these and run...

well its not always practical for a bag to have its own chair....so I hang mine right next to me on the table....I think its safer than on the back of my chair because I actually have it in my sight at all times... and less likely to get dirty than if its on my lap, feet, etc.