It's spring time! FLATS! POST ALL BRANDS!

Karilove

Jul 17, 2011
I thought it'd be fun to start a thread strictly for flats, all shapes (pointy, squared, round), all colors, all styles, all brands!

Here are a couple of my flats purchased today!

Attachments

• IMG_0949.JPG
    IMG_0949.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 2,137
Thanks for starting this thread, OP, love to join in on a great party! :cool:

Here are few of my flats to help you get things started (I'll post a few more later, in a day or two)....

#1 Lanvin Snakeskin Ballerinas
#2 Chanel Gold & Black Leather Cap Toe
#3 Elie Tahari Quilted Leather Balleriinas
#4 Giorgio Armani Silver Leather Genie Flats
#5 Manolo Blahnik Grey Quilted Leather w/Black Patent Cap Toe

Attachments

• EmporioArmani2-1.jpg
    EmporioArmani2-1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,790
  • ElieTahariCaramelBallerina4.jpg
    ElieTahariCaramelBallerina4.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 1,896
  • Chanelgoldballerina2.jpg
    Chanelgoldballerina2.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 1,884
  • LanvinSnakeskinBallerina5.jpg
    LanvinSnakeskinBallerina5.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 1,997
  • Manolo Blahnik Grey Ballerina.jpg
    Manolo Blahnik Grey Ballerina.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,803
cocosapphire said:

Here are few of my flats to help you get things started (I'll post a few more later, in a day or two)....

You have a great collection! All of them are gorgeous! Can't wait to see more of them :smile:

Are the Chanel Flats comfortable? Do you think they are worth the money. I hear mixed reviews on them, but I love them on your feet. I LOVE Ferragamo flats, but would love to have a pair of Chanel flats. Please let me know what you think of fit/value.

Re Chanel Ballet Flats - I have a pair of black leather with patent black cap toe... They are by far the most comfortable flats I own and my feet do give me trouble! I wore these walking all over Paris for more than a week and my feet were in heaven! Love them and looking forward to getting a second pair. I also have Repetto, Ferragamo and Botticelli, all very comfortable but my Chanel are in a separate class!

I love all 4 however would like to save money and will only buy one :town: Which ones are you loving?

Attachments

• samedelman.jpg
    samedelman.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,682
  • sam2.jpg
    sam2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,666
  • kate2.jpg
    kate2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,670
  • katespade.jpg
    katespade.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,684
  • jimmychoo.jpg
    jimmychoo.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,682
Re Chanel Ballet Flats - I have a pair of black leather with patent black cap toe... They are by far the most comfortable flats I own and my feet do give me trouble! I wore these walking all over Paris for more than a week and my feet were in heaven! Love them and looking forward to getting a second pair. I also have Repetto, Ferragamo and Botticelli, all very comfortable but my Chanel are in a separate class!

Ooh, this makes me want a pair so much more now! I have seen them at Neiman's and never tried them on. I suspect if I did, I would already have a pair. :P

A couple of my pairs...Ferragamo. I do own a pair of Tory Burch too. But I found they didn't hold up well at all.

DSC04693.jpg

DSC04702.jpg