Secondhand Bargains....let's see your cheap treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As promised on Saturday...some goodies from the $10 sale and a few things from Buffalo Exchange!

Emanuel Ungaro tweed jacket. Wore this yesterday for Easter. Couldn't have been moe perfect!

ff782283.jpg

57665410.jpg

Emanuel Ungaro shell sweater jacket. This makes noise when you move. I like it when people know I am coming!

1f383887.jpg

663c1155.jpg

Marni skirt. Yes. It is new with tags of $665. Fits like a dream!

eafb42e6.jpg

82c22200.jpg

Prada dress. Can't tell much from the picture, but it is a perfect black dress. Very flattering at the top with a low scoop and the skinny straps.

d9f1b936.jpg

Shocking pink/maybe it is red, soft as butter....Linda Allard/Ellen Tracy jacket

bf2faa6b.jpg

Piazza Sempione skirt from Buffalo Exchange. It was $24, but they sold it fo $12 because it had a litle stain on it. I was actually worried about this stain as it looked pretty set in...but still did not let it deter me. The dry cleaners were able to remove the stain and I have the most gorgeous circle skirt EVER!
0eea8421.jpg

And last but not least...a few years ago I was a BE and chit-chatted with a girl who had just sold some stuff. In her bag was this bright crochet sweater and I told her that I was surprised theyhad not purchased it as it was super cute. So...she gave it to me!! I had never worn it, but last week bought this white James Perse t-shirt dress there in trade and it is PERFECT to wear under the sweater!

0a9c5423.jpg

cdb56d21.jpg

I love the Marni skirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

annemerrick said:
As promised on Saturday...some goodies from the $10 sale and a few things from Buffalo Exchange!

Emanuel Ungaro tweed jacket. Wore this yesterday for Easter. Couldn't have been moe perfect!

Emanuel Ungaro shell sweater jacket. This makes noise when you move. I like it when people know I am coming!

Marni skirt. Yes. It is new with tags of $665. Fits like a dream!

Prada dress. Can't tell much from the picture, but it is a perfect black dress. Very flattering at the top with a low scoop and the skinny straps.

Shocking pink/maybe it is red, soft as butter....Linda Allard/Ellen Tracy jacket

Piazza Sempione skirt from Buffalo Exchange. It was $24, but they sold it fo $12 because it had a litle stain on it. I was actually worried about this stain as it looked pretty set in...but still did not let it deter me. The dry cleaners were able to remove the stain and I have the most gorgeous circle skirt EVER!

And last but not least...a few years ago I was a BE and chit-chatted with a girl who had just sold some stuff. In her bag was this bright crochet sweater and I told her that I was surprised theyhad not purchased it as it was super cute. So...she gave it to me!! I had never worn it, but last week bought this white James Perse t-shirt dress there in trade and it is PERFECT to wear under the sweater!

Wow!!!!!! That marni skirt is to die for!!! And the second Ungaro... Everything really!!! So jealous!!! You really made out like a bandit! Great finds!!!!!

Hi all! Oh myyy, this is sooo my thread! I LOVE THRIFTING! I buy TONS of great stuff there!
I've found a Balenciaga bag for $10, a Mulberry Maggie in raspberry for $15, and an auth vintage Moschino belt, a mint green (just in time, haha) shirt, and many many other great but not exactly designer stuff too:smile:

30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0fj6hw9en1rqbpvao1_r1_500.jpg

25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0fchq9L5b1rqbpvao1_500.jpg

26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m27qc9xq8k1rqbpvao1_500.jpg

30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m27qdasTZq1rqbpvao1_500.jpg

And so on... anyway here's my kind of thrift diary: http://thriftedtreasures.tumblr.com/

They were ALL sooo cheap. I live in Hungary, and I always wonder that if I find stuff like there HERE, what could be found in the UK and other bigger-better countries...!

Just had a quick look at your blog. So many great things!!! I love the leather jackets...the gold metalli jacket, leather pants...bags!

Could someone could start a refashion and renew thread using secondhand bargains? I am inspired by all the creative ideas and would like to read more (am new to the forum and don 't know how to make this request).

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Ok, having read through this thread and see all your beautiful pics, I am inspired to go shopping in my local charity shops! I used to go shopping there a lot when I was a student but have not been in for a long time for clothes just for books. Mind you, this last ten years, the fashion market has been inundated with cheap clothes (ghastly ones as well) and this is what you mainly see now in charity shops! But hope springs eternal!

also just to add my fashion show garment from last year
embroidered coat and skirt
P1000055.jpg

P1000056.jpg

this was the garment that burnt out the motor of my sewing machine

i like looking at the audience in the first on trying to guess what they are thinking :giggles:

also just to add my fashion show garment from last year
embroidered coat and skirt
P1000055.jpg

P1000056.jpg

this was the garment that burnt out the motor of my sewing machine

i like looking at the audience in the first on trying to guess what they are thinking :giggles:

Really cute outfit, but the strings would tickle me! :biggrin:

Bensonhurst said:
Could someone could start a refashion and renew thread using secondhand bargains? I am inspired by all the creative ideas and would like to read more (am new to the forum and don 't know how to make this request).

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

There is also a thread in the wardrobe called "what a fabulous outfit and it only cost..." there are alot o thrifted and secondhand outfits there as well as inexpensive finds!

I've been following this post for a while, I thought I'd share one of my finds from Savers today! A Michael Michael Kors purse that I'm going to give to my mother in law! Best part: $6.99! I also found a really cute Brahmin cross body purse for the same price, and a Three Dots skirt for $3.99. I've found lots of great things since I started thrifting, and I'll try to post some of them here.

Attachments

• image-1718191711.jpg
    image-1718191711.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 472
  • image-4245439156.jpg
    image-4245439156.jpg
    503.2 KB · Views: 473
Status
Not open for further replies.