Pictures of David Yurman e-rings?

claudette2

Jan 28, 2007
I've seen David Yurman diamond e-rings advertised in magazines (like a large cushion cut with a band that has his signature twist/rope look), but can't find them anywhere on his web-site or other sites. Does anyone know where to find these?

Hmm. I've seen them in ads but I think they must be a special order. There are no engagement rings on display in the Madison Ave boutique that I can recall. They are so stunning but they only work with a HUGE ass honker of a stone!

My DH gave me 4 of the diamond eternity bands from their wedding collection for our last anniversary. They had to be custom made in New York. The DY boutique carried a few pieces...but none my size. I think that unless what they have in the shop is a perfect fit for you...it has to be made.

My DH gave me 4 of the diamond eternity bands from their wedding collection for our last anniversary. They had to be custom made in New York. The DY boutique carried a few pieces...but none my size. I think that unless what they have in the shop is a perfect fit for you...it has to be made.

What a great gift!
I would love to see pics :girlsigh: