Post your non Celine Purchases here.....Share with us we won't tell

Some recent purchases... :cloud9:

L1010834.jpg

L1010836.jpg

Citron Python PS11 mini & matching wallet.

IMG-20120327-00451.jpg

Alexander Wang x Linda Farrow sunglasses.

IMG-20120327-00439.jpg

Givenchy Antigona & Alexander McQueen skull print scarf. (Trying to ignore the So Black Kelly tempting me behind, but it's on my wishlist.)

IMG-20120329-00463.jpg

Charlotte Olympia heels.

I also have 2 new babies from Celine as well, and will be updating my family thread. But that will have to wait till I'm a little less busy. :jrs:

OMG Dear you have been a busy girl & that Givenchy is TDF....the colour is so
gorgeous & I'm very jealous of all your purchases ;)

I have always been a die hard fan of chanel ... especially a soft spot for CJs ... my latest acquisition ... 'my twinkle twinkle little stars' ...

Two colors available which i cant make up my mind ...

IMG_3579.jpg

I finally heed my lovely sa's advice and opt for the gold one ...

a shot under day time

IMG_3585.jpg

I have always been a die hard fan of chanel ... especially a soft spot for CJs ... my latest acquisition ... 'my twinkle twinkle little stars' ...

Two colors available which i cant make up my mind ...

IMG_3579.jpg

I finally heed my lovely sa's advice and opt for the gold one ...

a shot under day time

IMG_3585.jpg

I adore CC jewellery & especially there brooch's, I vote for the more gold colour one its adorable :cool:

So I know I posted about my first prada bag here, which is a cameo saffiano lux tote with the strap, but I decided to exchange it for the bigger size with zippers on the side, I love it even more! Got a matching wallet for it too ^^ here are the pics!

Attachments

• image-561956947.jpg
    image-561956947.jpg
    555.9 KB · Views: 613
  • image-3694821624.jpg
    image-3694821624.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 603
So I know I posted about my first prada bag here, which is a cameo saffiano lux tote with the strap, but I decided to exchange it for the bigger size with zippers on the side, I love it even more! Got a matching wallet for it too ^^ here are the pics!

Congrats I have the same bag but in a different colour & I have the same JC ballerina charm, I too hang a couple of charms from the key ring.

Great choice you made in exchanging the smaller one.

designerdiva40 said:
Congrats I have the same bag but in a different colour & I have the same JC ballerina charm, I too hang a couple of charms from the key ring.

Great choice you made in exchanging the smaller one.

Yeaaa I got the idea from your picture! I have so much JC charms but I never wear the bracelet anymore, plus it adds a nice touch to the bag :smile: I'm glad I did too, I didn't like how the magnetic clasp made the structure of the bag wavy, this one looks so much better, more structured. And I got the small one because of the strap but it was uncomfortable so I ended up using the handle all the time instead.

Oh yea, I forgot about this little beauty that was just delivered yesterday... I'm seriously cheating on Celine... ><

Attachments

• image-3729317291.jpg
    image-3729317291.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 583