Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how many more episodes are left this season? Andy mentioned on WWHL that they had recently filmed the reunion. I have the last 3 episodes on my DVR but I am not motivated to watch them. Except for the Marlo drama, this has been the worst season ever, IMO.

Nene needs to go. She has such a tude now. She acted like she wanted to be anywhere but at the WWHL party last night. She needs to be brought back down to earth. She acts like she is better than everyone.

Nene needs to go. She has such a tude now. She acted like she wanted to be anywhere but at the WWHL party last night. She needs to be brought back down to earth. She acts like she is better than everyone.

Nene was fun the first season. after that she developed an enormous ego and has rubbed me the wrong way since. i don't like her at all.

Marlo may have nice things but she's still a thug, i can't believe Bravo thought she'd be acceptable to the viewers. her criminal past involves violence ... that's just not going to be overlooked.

Kandi is messy and i'm so over her whole sex-toys business.

Phaedra i think is funny but i wouldn't be surprised if some big skeletons in her closet didn't jump out.

Cynthia is gorgeous but her husband is a drag and therefore her story has gotten boring.

Sheree is just a flat out fake and for her to think she can pull that off is amazing.

Kim is trashy and i won't be watching her little spin-off.

i'm done with this franchise. i'll watch the finale but not next season.

I haven't watched a single episode this season. I just can't do it. I don't care for any of them. Same feeling towards OC and I will NOT be watching Jersey.

And spin-0ffs? Nope.

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!!!

You could tell she was thought she was too good to be there. She needs to sit her moose looking self down somewhere. Most of the people in that room are far above her financially.

Andy created a monster.

I read earlier that sheree was fired during that bravo event in new york city and that she started crying and begging to stay on the show. I wonder if it's true..

I read earlier that sheree was fired during that bravo event in new york city and that she started crying and begging to stay on the show. I wonder if it's true..

I bet it's true...what else does she have going on? She's all over the place...she reminds me of old cast member, Lisa...they could never master ONE business venture.

The whole Housewives franchise is *this close* to jumping the shark. They either need to replace them all with actual wealthy housewives and cut out all the manufactured drama, or just be done with the whole thing. It's going downhill...fast!

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!!!

You could tell she was thought she was too good to be there. She needs to sit her moose looking self down somewhere. Most of the people in that room are far above her financially.

Andy created a monster.

I agree, Nene's ego is huge. She acts like she is such a big celebrity. Unlike Bethenny, I highly doubt Nene's fame/success will last for very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.