An example of great parenting! NOT!

ParkAvenuePrincess

Due Feb 20th
O.G.
May 23, 2006
This is a news article from Sky News here in the UK. WHAT is the world coming to?

Sky News: Kid Fight Mums In Court

Kid Fight Mums Face Jail

Updated: 13:33, Friday March 16, 2007

Four women who forced two toddlers to fight each other "like dogs" are facing jail.
The women, who filmed the fight as they goaded the two-year-old boy and his three-year-old sister, have been sent to crown court for sentencing.
When the boy, wearing a nappy and T-shirt, began to cry and refused to fight back, one of the women called him a "wimp" and a "******".
The girl was encouraged to go after him and thump again.
The group from Plymouth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, all pleaded guilty to child cruelty charges.
They were due to be sentenced at Plymouth Magistrates' Court in Devon.
But District Judge Paul Farmer ruled the court had insufficient powers to deal with them.
He said: "I have seen a video which shows behaviour that I, nor any one else, have never seen before. In my opinion, the crown court is the appropriate venue for sentence."
Social workers uncovered the disturbing seven-minute video while undertaking a routine health check on the children.
Police said every agency involved in the case had been shocked and stunned by the footage.
Detective Inspector Martin Phillips said: "It was very distressing to watch - not at all like play-fighting. It was more like seeing dogs fight."
The women, who cannot be named for legal reasons, pleaded guilty to child cruelty charges at Plymouth Magistrates Court last month.
One of them told the court: "I didn't see any harm in toughening them up. I done the same with my own children."
They will be sentenced at Plymouth Crown Court on April 20.

Honestly, I feel sick. I am trying to picture someone doing that to their child, and I am lost for words.

i have long the opinion that not everyone that can have a child should do so - these "women" (if human still fits the description) don't deserve children and I really hope they have to go to jail and will taste some of their own medicine - most women feel pretty strongly about this kind of stuff, I would hope.....

Honestly, I feel sick. I am trying to picture someone doing that to their child, and I am lost for words.

i have long the opinion that not everyone that can have a child should do so - these "women" (if human still fits the description) don't deserve children and I really hope they have to go to jail and will taste some of their own medicine - most women feel pretty strongly about this kind of stuff, I would hope.....

Omg...I cannot believe some people. it's like they are born without a "heart" ??? how can they even live with themselves! :cursing:
ITA with you Lara!

Those poor children!

I hope they're taken away from those women who don't deserve to be called mothers and placed with people that will actually love and take care of them!

There ought to be a parenting license.....I swear.

I agree. Isn't it strange how we need a license to drive a car, own a dog, go fishing, hell you even need a card to borrow a library book but any mindless moron can have/father a child? You have to wonder what other forms of abuse those poor children were subject to because I'm quite sure it didn't start and stop there. Makes me sick. I hope the children get taken away and the parents castrated.:cursing:

I agree. Isn't it strange how we need a license to drive a car, own a dog, go fishing, hell you even need a card to borrow a library book but any mindless moron can have/father a child? You have to wonder what other forms of abuse those poor children were subject to because I'm quite sure it didn't start and stop there. Makes me sick. I hope the children get taken away and the parents castrated.:cursing:

ITA! :yes: :cursing: