Alexander Wang Anyone around to see my first Alexander Wang Rocco?????

Bwilliamson88

bwilliamson88
Dec 15, 2011
I finally got my very first Alexander Wang Rocco from my finance. i am so excited to start using her she. I ordered my over the phone from selfridges in london. the leather is a bit hard and stiff i hope it gets softer and slouchy with age. does any of your's rocco leather get softer and slouchy with age? mine is the black duffle with rose gold. :heart: xoxo

sorry i for to put some pictures up lol xo

Attachments

• IMG_3827.jpg
    IMG_3827.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 2,466
  • IMG_3829.jpg
    IMG_3829.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,963
  • IMG_3831.jpg
    IMG_3831.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 2,316
  • IMG_3833.jpg
    IMG_3833.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,935
  • IMG_3835.jpg
    IMG_3835.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 2,036
  • IMG_3830.jpg
    IMG_3830.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,929
CONGRATS!!! HERE'S HOPING MINE (IN TRANSIT) IS AS BUBBLY AS YOURS!!! LOOK AT ALL THOSE PEBBLES!!! :graucho: GAHHHH BLACK W/ RG IS SOOOO LUXE!!!! I'M SO EXCITED AND HAPPY FOR YOU!! (AND FOR MYSELF AS WELL LOL) :lol:

ceedoan said:
CONGRATS!!! HERE'S HOPING MINE (IN TRANSIT) IS AS BUBBLY AS YOURS!!! LOOK AT ALL THOSE PEBBLES!!! :graucho: GAHHHH BLACK W/ RG IS SOOOO LUXE!!!! I'M SO EXCITED AND HAPPY FOR YOU!! (AND FOR MYSELF AS WELL LOL) :lol:

Thank you. I know how you feel. I hated the wait but it will all be worth it when it arrives. I love to see some pictures of your rocco when you get it. Enjoy it xo

love it! Love the rose gold. I kind of wish I got the rose gold.. I bought the black with brass hardware last year and now am wanting it in rose gold but they are too similar :sad:

Very lovely Bwilliamson! The texture is so amazing! Black and Rose gold hw is TDF! Congratulations!

sorry i for to put some pictures up lol xo

Cee!!! Aha!!! So! You're finally getting an AW Rocco! So happy for you! Can't wait to see it!
... and Aha to me, too!!! What am I doing in the AW Sub forum? :sneaky: