Storing Hermes Ribbons :)

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
Just a light hearted thread to show what I do with my Hermes ribbon. I enjoy twirling them around my fingers and placing them inside this orange box I keep in my closet. :heart: I cannot remember what the box was for, I think it was for my Karo, but can't really remember.

What do you do with yours?

Attachments

• Hermes Ribbons.jpg
    Hermes Ribbons.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 500
Love the H ribbon, MrsS. Have you found any uses for them? My SA suggested sewing several together lengthwise to make a headband for dd (haven't done it, too much work, lol), and I use one as a lanyard for my chunky car key. They are so nice, I love how they change from year to year--haven't seen the 2007 version yet.

I use my ribbon as a lanyard. There was a time in Paris when the girls would wear the ribbon in their hair. I hang on to the older ribbons because I want to start collecting the special edition ones for each year.

For the ones with the year and the theme, I store together--I think I have ribbons from 2003 and on. For ribbons that came with my bags, I store them in their respective boxes. Scarf box ribbons go into a Ziploc bag.