What's the inspiration for the Le Fabuleux?

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I was starring at my blue Le fab today (i was totally bored @ work today). I was thinking about what inspired the le fab. My conclusion....Nautical

Boats have lots of rivets and brass....thus the le fab!

what do you think the inspiration was or what was the REAL inspiration for the le fab??

"une femme fabuleuse"

= a fabulous woman :biggrin:

well.... actually, I've mentioned this several times already that I don't understand why all the Suhali bag names are in the masculin form........ so maybe it's really "un homme fabuleux = a fabulous man" that gave rise to le Fabuleux lol

okie, I don't really know, that's just my guess lol :shrugs:

ummm... sorry, i find that really insulting to owners of le Fabuleux. LVlover has like 5 of these bags, so does that make her 5 TIMES more shabby than an already shabby person?????????
What she said wasn't in the least bit insutling, she said it can make ANYONE look good, thus it makes people look fabulous. :shrugs:

ME ofcourse

j/k

iduno I think it was inspired by the trunks since it has alot of hardware and they also wanted a line of ultra quality bags to go agains birking and other brands, making all suhali bags gorgeous I would love a white l'extravagant:love: