Ballon Bleu...which size? Meduim or Large

Which size

• Medium

• Large

Results are only viewable after voting.

prplhrt21

O.G.
May 20, 2009
I was going to go for a Rolex, but I think that it's a bit much for where I work and might raise some eyebrows..so I've opted to go for a Ballon Bleu. I haven't tried it on yet..may be going today.So, which size ?? the medium or large?

thanks for your advice!!!

Medium. I tried on the Large & it looks rediculous on me - even if you shorten the links, it's so big that the face pokes out over the edges of my wrist - looks like I'm a little kid wearing my dad's watch.

Not yet..still contemplating..this is the most money I've ever spent on any luxury good and then I'll be soo banned for the rest of the year...
and I think they had the wrong price on the large...they had it marked $5650 and still 10% off..

Not yet..still contemplating..this is the most money I've ever spent on any luxury good and then I'll be soo banned for the rest of the year...

I know, it's a big deal, trust me, I get that. All I can say to enable you :graucho: is say that I am happy EVERY SINGLE TIME I look at it, and I think I might (gasp) love it more than my Love bracelet.

I like both on you actually, but I have to tell you, I love that little date window!!!

I'm a sucker for the date window too...but I dunno..the medium one didn't really WOW me in anyway..kind of like...yeah, it's there..I guess..understated elegance..in the long run the medium probably would be better? Having a hard time convincing myself..:smile: I'll have to go back and try again.....and again..I don't think I'll be spending this kind of money on another watch for a long time..