H Bags...and...Scarves, Bracelets, Shoes, Other...

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
H Bags and...

Scarves...
Bracelets...
Shoes...
Other...

What describes you??? Assume all are interested in bags...what is your compliment??? Do you tend to go for scarves, bracelets, shoes, and/or other???

I have tried...tried...and tried H scarves...and learned...I am absolutely a shoe girl... H girl also addicted to Manolos...and sometimes Jimmy Choo (but not this season)... Also loving my H bracelets...but if I had to choose...shoes...

Scarves. Bags and scarves.

Oh dear GOD please, please, PLEASE don't get me started on anything else!!!!! I don't think the old checkbook can handle it.....................

Bracelets...especially clic clacs. Can't get enough of them. Have some scarves but don't wear them much. Only pair of H shoes is a pair of Oran sandals. I don't know much about H shoes and maybe I want to keep it that way! Enough problems fending off the Manolo and Louboutin urges...

Bags, and scarves, I never see my myself a scarf person...until now am getting more and more into thier scarves, beautiful use of colors and pattern and more drawn to the story behind it, it's really an amazing piece of art. But I'm still a little reluctant to wear them..so for now just collecting scarves..

Definitely scarves, before bags as well. Oh sure, I've dabbled with bracelets, cadenas, porcelain items, gloves and other leather accessories, but it always has been--and will be--about their scarves with me.:rolleyes: