New Reissue Arrived!

Lovey

Jan 26, 2007
I was so excited to find this black reissue with gold hardware at saks for $2090 that I bought it blindly. I thought it was going to be the 226.

Now that it arrived, it is the 227, and I'm wondering if it doesn't look too big on my 5'7", size 4 frame.

I am now at a friend's apartment, and she has taken some pictures of me with the bag.

any opinions you can offer are much appreciated!

Attachments

• DSCN1688-1.jpg
    DSCN1688-1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 559
it is stunning, it looks lovely on you, but if you'd feel more comfortable with the 226 and really, really feel it suits you better, can you try to get it?

I have this size in the reissue with silver hardware, and I'm smaller than you. It looks fine on me, and I don't feel or look overwhelmed. You have to be comfortable wearing it.

thanks everyone. I think this is my only shot at the 2.55 reissue in black besides ebay, and don't get me wrong -- I love it! I have just never worn (or even tried on) a flap this big, and maybe my brain just needs to readjust!

thanks everyone. I think this is my only shot at the 2.55 reissue in black besides ebay, and don't get me wrong -- I love it! I have just never worn (or even tried on) a flap this big, and maybe my brain just needs to readjust!

I was just going to say it's probably your last shot short of eBay.

I have the distressed navy reissue in 227 and I don't think it looks too big on me and I'm only 5'2". It looks great on you!