Mad Men Season 5

Oh man, it's coming close.

Remember, Joan's baby is Roger's. They did it in the street after they got mugged. Ironically she got mugged of her wedding ring before they had sex.

Another uncomfortable situation: Don's new wife is still his secretary. That combined with Pete/Peggy having had an affair/baby must make it the most uncomfortable work environment of all time lol

Just my opinion, but I don't think the hubby is going to make it anyway.

I thought the new season started last Sunday ... I didn't get home until late and was frantically trying to find the re-air on AMC. Setting my DVR for this Sunday! Can't wait.

Yeah I have a feeling her husband will be killed in the war. It has more possibilities story wise for Joan to be single or even end up with Roger at some point

Just my opinion, but I don't think the hubby is going to make it anyway.

I thought the new season started last Sunday ... I didn't get home until late and was frantically trying to find the re-air on AMC. Setting my DVR for this Sunday! Can't wait.

The article I read said no....and Matt Weiner ended up with a much smaller salary than he wanted in order to make concessions for not sacrificing characters and air time

Do you know if they still have to get rid of six characters over the next three seasons? I know that was the word back when they were still negotiating everything, but wasn't sure if it stuck and haven't found anything recent about it. I'm not sure how major they were supposed to be, or if it could just be characters like Joan's husband.

I don't know if he will die, or come back injured some how/addicted to drugs to push Joan away from him more. There's going to be a lot to work through this season, I hope the time jump doesn't just jump over it.